Should we remove the new update?

• keep it

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • remove it

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

__Ultimatum

Jul 6, 2016
The new update sucks. The stained clay lets you not be able to hide in an enemy egg, the stained glass can stay though. The respawn timer sucks, it stops you from defending your egg. It also makes lag even worse for people with bad internet. The new generator splitting system is okay, but the new gui looks bad and isn't good for fps

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
The new update sucks. The stained clay lets you not be able to hide in an enemy egg, the stained glass can stay though. The respawn timer sucks, it stops you from defending your egg. It also makes lag even worse for people with bad internet. The new generator splitting system is okay, but the new gui looks bad and isn't good for fps
I've heard more complaints about the coloured building blocks and although I like this feature, I get where you are coming from, the respawn time doesn't suck, because it makes it possible for another player to destroy your egg after you have lost a fair fight. If you are able to keep spamclickking at him, you only make it annoying for the other player. This is a big thing in teams, as multiple team members spamclicking away at a player makes it near impossible to break the egg. That shouldn't be a thing. That player just won a fair fight and should be awarded for it. For playing games you need a descent PC and internet connection and as rude as it might sound, if a small animation makes that much of a different, you really should buy a new PC, I used to have a basic PC for around 200-300 euro that runed Minecraft fine.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Coloured blocks - ok you dont need to blend in now that theres a timer - ehich is only 3 seconds long . Pretty much the greatest thing ever . Im pretty sure that using coloured blocks isnt a big deal , since later in the game we'll all have obsidianed eggs , wherein we cover ourselves with obby .

There are no fps issues its just you . I think the UI is great . The small animation , believe it or not , is just 3 maps on an item holder .

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom