Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Hellohello, random forum user here once again talking about the recent Eggwars update, and I have to say... Amazing job! Color me surprised.
I basically have little no complaints, all the points except a nitpicky one, from my season 2 thread, have been addressed and changed/reverted. I'm still gonna provide some comments about the nitpicky point and about some very minor things in this update. I will once again strictly be speaking about the bedrock, overpowered version of this game.

First things first, the armor! I still think the armor and its prices need some changes. It just seems weird to me how you can get the 2nd best armor set (diamond, for those that don't know) from just sitting on a gold gen on your island for a couple seconds. While I have gotten used to the current system, it does still kinda feel iffy sometimes, especially since diamond armor is a very big upgrade compared to iron. I would personally reintroduce leather as the first tier of armor, move iron armor up so it costs gold and diamond & netherite should both cost diamonds, with netherite armor prices being fine as is currently. That's all for the points from the previous thread.

Next, I'd like to talk about the changes to the emerald shop. While I appreciate the idea of making emeralds useful, this update's round of emerald shop changes is pretty... pointless? The only 2 good perks I can think of are the totem of undying and the egg teleport perk. MAYBE the enemy generator sabotage perk is good, but why would I buy this niche temporary thing when I can alternatively buy a permanent shop discount for my whole team? Speaking of those discounts, these are actually amazing. Well done! However by far the most pointless things the current shop has to offer are the global slowfalling & no regen effect. Slowfalling is as much a hassle as it is an advantage. Just makes it easier for enemy players to place blocks under them upon knocking them off the map. No regen seems pretty good in practice but chugging golden apples completely negates this perk! Maybe change the perk so you can't eat golden apples if you have a full hunger bar? I'm just rambling at this point.

The last thing I'd like to address is the weird interaction between the efficiency 7 netherite pickaxe and concrete blocks. Home come I can instamine the concrete but when people start building up I can't seem to break their blocks fast enough for them to fall down? They always seem to be able to place a block under them just in time for them to not fall. It wasn't like this before, is this just a bug? Some weird bedrock quirk introduced in a later minecraft version? Please let me know

All things considered, it's still a great update in my opinion. I'd rate current state of the game about an 8.5/10

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom