Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
upload_2018-2-17_13-37-24.png

Problem solved

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
EGGWARS ISNt from cube craft you guys! hypixel was made it first because it wasn't from cubes idea hyopixel bewares was first and YOU COPPEDDDDdddddd why would you do that! hypixel tried to make a goodgame and you stole for million of dollar remove egg wars and ban who's responsible!!!!
You could say the same thing about literally every single game?! What about Skywars? TNT run? The arcade games? Almost all servers have similar games because they're all good classic games everyone wants to play.

It's not like Cubecraft have full on copied Bedwars, yes it's similar, but Cubecraft make their games and tweak them so that they are individual to the server. For example, Eggwars instead of Bedwars, Minerware instead of Simon says or 'Party games'. The games are also different.

I wouldn't say Cubecraft 'copy' but instead they make games that are inspired by other games, and in my opinion, they make them better.

~ Foxy011

T

The Lord Pleb

EGGWARS ISNt from cube craft you guys! hypixel was made it first because it wasn't from cubes idea hyopixel bewares was first and YOU COPPEDDDDdddddd why would you do that! hypixel tried to make a goodgame and you stole for million of dollar remove egg wars and ban who's responsible!!!!
WhY NoT? If YoU WaNt, We CaN AlSo ReMoVe mINerWaRE SiNcE iT WaS CoPiEd fRoM hYpIxeL ToO AnD tEll tHeM tHAt We aRe SoRrY FoR BeInG CoPiErs

Reactions: remio
Oct 22, 2017
i argee the game sucks

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Lol. If all servers have to remove their games that have been released earlier by another server then some servers would don't have any games, because almost all servers have games that other servers have too. You can also say that hypixel have to remove their bedwars because GommeHD released it earlier than they did, and how about games that have been transferred to Minecraft like Cops and Crims on hypixel aka CS: GO ohw no! Valve corporation/Hidden path entertainment (This is what I found on google I don't know the founders of csgo) realesed it before hypixel did please remove it! We can also remove wing rush because "Cubecraft stole it from Nintendo (Mario kart) " Remove pvp! Other servers have 1v1 PVP duels too and FFA servers! Remove it! You stole it from 1000 other servers! Are you serious? "remove eggwars" Good idea tho... Let's remove the whole server because there are other servers! Remove the forums! You stole it from other servers with forums! Ugh... nothing more to say about this.. -,-
It's the same as "remove all the servers except the first one!".
It's just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom