More Systems to play on
RTX (amazing!!)
More Bedrock Youtubers

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
More Bedrock Youtubers
I don't give about YouTubers, they're just normal people who play the game.
More Ranks
We also have ranks and you also have good perks.
Games they put effort into making
Also on Java, like Magic & Mayhem but even more, we had a new egg update that is in my opinion good.
More Players
Because crossplay

All your opinions just doesn't matter how good something is, Java is also good and people seem to like it. Just stop saying that Java is bad because you have more players beacuse of crossplay and saying you have better things doesn't matter since we have it on Java aswell... Your message didn't said anything.

• Agree
Reactions: 💀 Camgames 🎃

Zomerdag

Novice Member
Oct 18, 2017
Netherlands
Remove Java and focus on Bedrock :cube_light:

Hello everybody!
I think CubeCraft should remove the server on Java Edition.
In this thread I will give a couple reasons why.

Please be respectfull in the comments and feel free to give your opinion about this.

1. Bedrock can be played on all platforms 🎮
The first reason is the possible amount of players.
Java Edition can be played on PC, while Bedrock can be played on a lot of different platforms, like PlayStation, Xbox and mobile.
If CubeCraft only was available on Bedrock, everybody could play with their friends. Now it is impossible because there is no crossplay.

2. More players on Bedrock / Java is dead ☠️
Another reason is the amount of players on both plaforms.
Since Java is almost dead, people can easily switch to Bedrock.
This would lead to more active players on Bedrock and games getting full earlier.

3. More staffmembers on Bedrock & better anticheat 🧑‍💼
If CubeCraft decides to remove Java Edition, all staffmembers can go to Bedrock.
They can all download Windows 10 Edition and do their jobs there. More active moderators --> less hackers.
When they dont want to be on Bedrock, they should get fired. This wouldnt lead to any problems, since they are volunteers.

4. I like Bedrock 🥳
My last reason is a personal opinion.
I think Bedrock is more fun because of the low skill level.
When I play the Windows 10 Edition, I can easily kill everybody.
This is more fun and would help against depression and possible suicide.

To conclude 📜

I hope I made my opinion clear and would like if you agree with me.
If you agreed, please react on this thread with a :agree:
When you are unsure, please react on this thread with a :unsure:
And the last one, reactie with :disagree: if you dont agree with me, but this thats impossible since this is a great suggestion in my opinion.
where braincells?

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Java is epic. I’m not sure if this suggestion is a joke or not but Java is in no way dead just because more people play Bedrock. I’ve played on CubeCraft Java edition for around six years and all the things everyone has achieved just wiped? Not even considering ranks, etc. Many people including myself much prefer 1.9 PvP and the server on Java. Evidently not a very well thought out suggestion, presuming it is supposed to be serious.

maxmine2_

Oct 2, 2021
Novosibirsk, Russia
Okay, well @Vrachtschip.
You are wrong. I can tell you why.

You said that Bedrock gave more opportunities to playwith your friends, but because of Java it's impossible.

There's no reason to say Java ia the main problem

Firstly, Java gives you some opportunities to play from ALL PCs. Windows 10 Version tells you that only Windows users can play. But what about our Linux and Mac OS players? They don't want to buy or don't have money to buy Windows. For what? Only to play Minecraft? No, thanks.

Secondly, Java is historically-built community. First Minecraft was built on Java. Yes, I agree that Bedrock is faster.
But Java players still play Cubecraft. I see no reason to even think Java network is dead.

Thirdly, people could not move to Bedrock. Haven't you thought, that Minecraft costs money? If you already have a Java, why should you buy Bedrock? Plus, in some countries, where Cuecrafters live it might be a big deal to buy a Windows, and then buy A Bedrock.
Having Java means you can play on every PC, which has a Java.

Fourthly, there are LOTS OF people who are playing Cube for years. They've earned lots of ranks and prizes, they love the way Java works. It would be just rude, jealously and incorrect to delete their progress they've made through 7 years.

You know, there were a Java network called HiveMC. They closed Java network about a year ago. They had a huge reason — there were little to no players. They had no other choice.

But Cube has. It loves every network, every player, Java, Bedrock, or both. Every community has it's own opinion. We shouldn't just make everyone play the same game.

I hope you got my POV.

Stay well =)

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Okay, well @Vrachtschip.
You are wrong. I can tell you why.

You said that Bedrock gave more opportunities to playwith your friends, but because of Java it's impossible.

There's no reason to say Java ia the main problem

Firstly, Java gives you some opportunities to play from ALL PCs. Windows 10 Version tells you that only Windows users can play. But what about our Linux and Mac OS players? They don't want to buy or don't have money to buy Windows. For what? Only to play Minecraft? No, thanks.

Secondly, Java is historically-built community. First Minecraft was built on Java. Yes, I agree that Bedrock is faster.
But Java players still play Cubecraft. I see no reason to even think Java network is dead.

Thirdly, people could not move to Bedrock. Haven't you thought, that Minecraft costs money? If you already have a Java, why should you buy Bedrock? Plus, in some countries, where Cuecrafters live it might be a big deal to buy a Windows, and then buy A Bedrock.
Having Java means you can play on every PC, which has a Java.

Fourthly, there are LOTS OF people who are playing Cube for years. They've earned lots of ranks and prizes, they love the way Java works. It would be just rude, jealously and incorrect to delete their progress they've made through 7 years.

You know, there were a Java network called HiveMC. They closed Java network about a year ago. They had a huge reason — there were little to no players. They had no other choice.

But Cube has. It loves every network, every player, Java, Bedrock, or both. Every community has it's own opinion. We shouldn't just make everyone play the same game.

I hope you got my POV.

Stay well =)
touché

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Remove Java and focus on Bedrock :cube_light:

Hello everybody!
I think CubeCraft should remove the server on Java Edition.
In this thread I will give a couple reasons why.

Please be respectfull in the comments and feel free to give your opinion about this.

1. Bedrock can be played on all platforms 🎮
The first reason is the possible amount of players.
Java Edition can be played on PC, while Bedrock can be played on a lot of different platforms, like PlayStation, Xbox and mobile.
If CubeCraft only was available on Bedrock, everybody could play with their friends. Now it is impossible because there is no crossplay.

2. More players on Bedrock / Java is dead ☠️
Another reason is the amount of players on both plaforms.
This would lead to more active players on Bedrock and games getting full earlier.

3. More staffmembers on Bedrock & better anticheat 🧑‍💼
If CubeCraft decides to remove Java Edition, all staffmembers can go to Bedrock.
They can all download Windows 10 Edition and do their jobs there. More active moderators --> less hackers.
When they dont want to be on Bedrock, they should get fired. This wouldnt lead to any problems, since they are volunteers.

4. I like Bedrock 🥳
My last reason is a personal opinion.
I think Bedrock is more fun because of the low skill level.
When I play the Windows 10 Edition, I can easily kill everybody.
This is more fun and would help against depression and possible suicide.

To conclude 📜

I hope I made my opinion clear and would like if you agree with me.
If you agreed, please react on this thread with a :agree:
When you are unsure, please react on this thread with a :unsure:
And the last one, reactie with :disagree: if you dont agree with me, but this thats impossible since this is a great suggestion in my opinion.
I'm guessing that this is satire

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Screenshot_7.png

implemented thanks for the suggestion !!! - ps. it's really difficult to draw on a laptop, woah

Anyways, assuming you're not joking (which, is a slight :doubt:), you've brought some really interesting points to ways that people enjoy the Bedrock edition. I also enjoy Bedrock & also love the fact that it connects so many different platforms and communities together!

These, however, don't outweigh other people's enjoyment of the Java edition of the server. We appreciate both communities and the amount of support they've given us over the years, and hope to continue this in the future! 😄

They're unable to as that offer stopped around April 2020 if I recall correctly. :sadcat:

Locking the thread - feel free to make another suggestion if you have any other ideas! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom