Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vote

• Total voters

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Today I became the doomslayer of Team Survival Games using this OP kit which allowed me to 3v1 and never drop below 5 hearts. Any previous attempt to nerf the kit was obviously useless so just remove it.

Reactions: Conea64

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I dont add polls because cubecraft forumers dont know what they’re talking about. Bedrock players will vote no despite despite the thread being tagged Java.

• Sad
Reactions: Conea64

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont add polls because cubecraft forumers dont know what they’re talking about. Bedrock players will vote no despite despite the thread being tagged Java.

Kind of silly to assume that though, formers aren’t silly, nor do bedrock people purposely vote no for java things. People can vote as they choose, right or wrong, and polls are important to get an idea if the suggestion is popular or not.

As for the thread suggestion, I’d say no. I never have an issue with this kit and see no reason for it to go away.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
Survival games kits are good as they are now. I think no need to remove them. If someone killed you with one of them, it does not mean that the kit is overpowered. Keep in mind that every kit has been added after a long time of thinking of its advantages and disadvantages.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't want them to take this kit away, maybe they can nerf it, or you can put in new kits.

I don't want them to take the kit away, I hope they still see this kit here.

I think if CubeCraft listens to you, they'll ask the community (as they always do), to see if we'd like to see this or not.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
If someone killed you with one of them, it does not mean that the kit is overpowered.
No I killed 9 people with this kit in one game without going below five hearts once, including 1 3v1.
I don't want them to take this kit away, maybe they can nerf it, or you can put in new kits.

I don't want them to take the kit away, I hope they still see this kit here.

I think if CubeCraft listens to you, they'll ask the community (as they always do), to see if we'd like to see this or not.
There is no way to nerf this kit without changing its core essence, it’s just a better form of the vampire kit.
Keep in mind that every kit has been added after a long time of thinking of its advantages and disadvantages.
No wonder. I dont think you play SG, because it’s evident that even after a bug nerf to this kit it’s still better than all other kits. There are no disadvantages to using this kit. Name one.
Kind of silly to assume that though, formers aren’t silly, nor do bedrock people purposely vote no for java things. People can vote as they choose, right or wrong, and polls are important to get an idea if the suggestion is popular or not.

As for the thread suggestion, I’d say no. I never have an issue with this kit and see no reason for it to go away.
The recent eggwars feedback is a prime example of people on this server jumping to conclusions without a clue of what’s going on - because as I see it eggwars is more popular if not as popular. Cubecrafters are anti-change.

I also have no issue with this kit, it’s amazing, it’s great. It’s overpowered. It gives sautration >>> regeneration, you get full hunger after each kill and we all know how broken the hunger healing is on 1.9.

None of you have given a single reason why this kit Should stay. Please play a few games and come back, I’m sure you’d have changed your minds.

Also,
this kit is bad because beginners will have an immensely unfair disadvantages. Peeta bread gives me some food; but what’s the point when someone has a kit that makes it so they never have to eat at all?

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Survival games does have a few good kits. The speed II kit for 2 minutes. I think the cannibal kit isn't overpowered. The skill level in tsg is not that high as in other gamemodes. And if your gear is better then your opponents is it easier to 1v2 of 1v3 especially if they are spammers. Which are quite a lot on tsg. I think the speed kit is more overpowered then the cannibal but thats my preference, thats why I voted no.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Speed kit also needs to be removed but that’s for another day. A Kit that removes need for eating and gives abundant regeneration on kill is a more pressing matter.
Survival games does have a few good kits. The speed II kit for 2 minutes. I think the cannibal kit isn't overpowered. The skill level in tsg is not that high as in other gamemodes. And if your gear is better then your opponents is it easier to 1v2 of 1v3 especially if they are spammers. Which are quite a lot on tsg. I think the speed kit is more overpowered then the cannibal but thats my preference, thats why I voted no.
just because more than 1 kit is OP, isnt good enough reason to reject my proposal.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
As much as I loved this kit back in 2017 when SG was still an everyday game, it's too OP and makes vampire completely useless. But I think you're forgetting something: if he can't get any extra kills, then he can't get his hunger back up. Eventually this will go down and he won't have his OP regen.

The problem between vampire and cannibal is that both are meant to heal the player after a kill. I'd say some buffs/nerfs as follows:

- Vampire: Buff to regen 2 for 10 seconds or regen 3 for 5 seconds. (IIRC it gives the player regen 1 on kill.)
- Cannibal: Instead of filling up hunger and saturation immediately on kill, give 1 instant steak on kill. Instant steak is consumed instantly rather than eating 2 seconds seen with most foods.

EDIT: Looks like I've been in the stone age. Cannibal was nerfed long ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen Ualala

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
As much as I loved this kit back in 2017 when SG was still an everyday game, it's too OP with its ability to eat corpses. But I think you're forgetting something: if there's no corpses around to eat, then the player won't get 100% saturation and 100% hunger. Eventually this will go down and he won't have his OP regen.

The problem between vampire and cannibal is that both are meant to heal the player after a kill. I'd say some buffs/nerfs as follows:

- Vampire: Buff to regen 2 for 10 seconds or regen 3 for 5 seconds. (IIRC it gives the player regen 1 on kill.)
- Cannibal: Instead of filling up hunger and saturation immediately on kill, give 1 instant steak on kill. Instant steak is consumed instantly rather than eating 2 seconds seen with most foods. Or...
...FnS can burn any body on the floor to prevent cannibals from eating the bodies.
Dude you’re wrong the ability to eat corpses was removed, now the kit is saturation on kill which is worse

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Dude you’re wrong the ability to eat corpses was removed, now the kit is saturation on kill which is worse
To be fair I have not played SG for 3 years, sorry about that. In that case, wouldn't my suggestion of nerfing the saturation on kill to 1 instant steak work? The idea is that the instant food doesn't give 100% saturation and 100% hunger that the original kit did but it's supposed to give back enough hunger and saturation to patch up. If steak is too strong, what about a lower tiered food such as fish/salmon/bread/chicken/soup?

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
To be fair I have not played SG for 3 years, sorry about that. In that case, wouldn't my suggestion of nerfing the saturation on kill to 1 instant steak work? The idea is that the instant food doesn't give 100% saturation and 100% hunger that the original kit did.
YEah i think it’s the perfect nerf.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
YEah i think it’s the perfect nerf.
Edited (possibly lower tier foods) since steak may be too strong for cases where the user may be at full hunger upon kill. The idea of any buff/nerf is that no kit should overshadow the other. Each kit should have its use and be on equal grounds with each other.

EDIT 2: I further thought about it, and doing steak would still make cannibal overshadow vampire. I'd say bread is a good choice (5 hunger and 6 saturation points) so that cannibal can never heal as much as vampire (thus vampire has better health recovery) while still keeping cannibal not as dependent on food as the other kits. This of course assumes vampire is buffed such that its regen is inherently higher than cannibal's.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom