Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
I agree to delete this game I do not think should stay because it has no popularity and there are not many people playing it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You keep using the word "replace" like it's something you can throw in and pretend to always back your sentences with, but have your considered actually giving me proof that blockband was since the beginning meant to be a replacement?

And, well, you see... Replacement involves the *removal*, of a previous object/concept, and then having another object/concept take its place.

It's like saying Money Walls was removed and that blockband was meant to fill that gap since the planned removal, which it probably wasn't (unless you can prove me the opposite) as blockband was an indipendent release and it just so happens that they removed Money Walls because it was severely broken.
Yeah
If you read the end of @xMegaCoolx's statement he agreed with Gainfullterror on replacing it instead of just removing it

Reactions: Megaaa

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I was referring to the fact that you consider Money Walls to have been replaced by blockband....
Well it was generally speaking replaced
They had removed money walls and put in blockband where it was upon removing money walls
Also yeah they may have not been planning to place add blockband but they completely decided they wanted to to replace money walls
So they may have not planned it but they still chose to do it so I don't see your argument here
(Also when I replied I was referring to the first 2 parts of your response but wasn't going to comment on the last part until you just replied there)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
From what I can see boockband takes the least resources out of any of the gamemodes. One server is used for the lobby and everyone in game. There's also the website I guess but removing it wouldn't free up a ton of resources for a new game. I don't play the game anymore but there isn't really much reason to remove it since there's is very little gain in doing so and it would end up angering the people who play it or made progression in it if it was removed.

Reactions: Komodо

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You keep using the word "replace" like it's something you can throw in and pretend to always back your sentences with, but have your considered actually giving me proof that blockband was since the beginning meant to be a replacement?

And, well, you see... Replacement involves the *removal*, of a previous object/concept, and then having another object/concept take its place.

It's like saying Money Walls was removed and that blockband was meant to fill that gap since the planned removal, which it probably wasn't (unless you can prove me the opposite) as blockband was an indipendent release and it just so happens that they removed Money Walls because it was severely broken.
You spilled the words right out of my mouth.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom