Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
hey there i want blockband to be removed because its a rip off of guitar hero and its not that popular

Last edited:
Reactions: Quake_02

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
hey there i want blockband to be removed because its a rip off of guitar and its not that popular
Thats exactly what blockband is supposed to be, a minecrafted version of guitar hero, while yes its not popular the staff will remove it when they think its run its course, had this game existed (or cubecraft for that matter) when GH was popular maybe blockband might have some popularity

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well... why?
Sure, removing it is an option and not many people would be opposed to it, but why should we do that?
I mean, removing it will only cause there to be an empty slot in the compass, and there's no game that can take its spot currently.

If they ever add a new unexpected game, Blockband should be the game to be removed to get a spot for said gamemode.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I don't even know what Blockband is but people don't play it so why not remove it..?

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
This thread's been posted before and I remember someone saying that it wasn't popular. An admin then replied saying "our statistics say otherwise." So, that pretty much sums up this thread. It's not getting removed.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Well... why?
Sure, removing it is an option and not many people would be opposed to it, but why should we do that?
I mean, removing it will only cause there to be an empty slot in the compass, and there's no game that can take its spot currently.

If they ever add a new unexpected game, Blockband should be the game to be removed to get a spot for said gamemode.
I think it would be removed due to the usage of the map as it could potentially lag the server as there is a (semi) large map but no one is using it thus making it useless since no one really is playing it. I remember going into a game and staring at a block waiting for someone to come.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
But blockband is my fav game....

in all seriousness, this game is honestly terrible and its a joke that cubecraft still has it along side its other great games

Reactions: Maaarijn

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
There are people who likes Blockband and we can't make them angry. I know not many players playing it, but some people move to play this. Maybe it is their favourite minigame and if we remove this, what would be there favourite minigame then? Also what @Gainfullterror said. If they remove it, you will only see ab empty spot between Tower Defence and Lucky Islands.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
There are people who likes Blockband and we can't make them angry. I know not many players playing it, but some people move to play this. Maybe it is their favourite minigame and if we remove this, what would be there favourite minigame then? Also what @Gainfullterror said. If they remove it, you will only see ab empty spot between Tower Defence and Lucky Islands.
Control point was my favorite minigame and it got removed too while it was way more popular then blockband

Reactions: Lezappen and Sophie

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Replace it with an actual good game that Cubecraft was able to use from merging with the Chunk instead of this crap. And who cares if it is some peoples favourite minigame, just because a small group of people like it doesnt mean they should keep it. And its not like Cubecraft doesnt have a history of removing things that people absolutely loved *COUGH*Skyblock and QuakeCraft*COUGH*

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Wormy21GX

I don't think that removing blockband the best option is. I have never played this game and I have never seen how many players are playing this game. On the forums are there many players that like blockband and why should we remove this if you know that they will become sad. I am also against the idea for removing games, because builders have built this, developers have developed this and Some staffmembers have helped with designing of the game. You will always make at least one person sad and why should we make this person sad?

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Replace it with an actual good game that Cubecraft was able to use from merging with the Chunk instead of this crap. And who cares if it is some peoples favourite minigame, just because a small group of people like it doesnt mean they should keep it. And its not like Cubecraft doesnt have a history of removing things that people absolutely loved *COUGH*Skyblock and QuakeCraft*COUGH*
All skyblock plots couldn't be brought back, it's not removed because it wasn't popular enough, but because all plots were deleted/crashed. However, quakecraft should definitely come back! It was simply still a great game which needed an update that it didn't received, so it became not really popular.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hello @Wormy21GX

I don't think that removing blockband the best option is. I have never played this game and I have never seen how many players are playing this game. On the forums are there many players that like blockband and why should we remove this if you know that they will become sad? Blockwars is also an original idea of Cubecraft where they have spent a lot of time in it. I am also against the idea for removing games, because builders have built this, developers have developed this and Some staffmembers have helped with designing of the game. You will always make at least one person sad and why should we make this person sad?
Erm what? Have you even done your research or know anything about Cubecraft. Blockband isnt original at all! It is an exact copy of the game that was on a server called The Chunk that Cubecraft merged with and got basically the rights to every single one of their minigames. Block Band isnt original to Cubecraft lol. And who cares if one person likes it. What is the point of keeping a game if the majority of people hate it. It is a confusing mess that could easily have its spot taken up by a game that it actually fun.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
All skyblock plots couldn't be brought back, it's not removed because it wasn't popular enough, but because all plots were deleted/crashed. However, quakecraft should definitely come back! It was simply still a great game which needed an update that it didn't received, so it became not really popular.
What are you on about. I didnt say that the skyblock islands should be brought back anywhere? I dont want all the plots to be come back. I just want the original Skyblock that everyone loved back on the server, I dont care if i have to start over. And all the islands werent "crashed" as you say they were. They were just reset. And even after the update where the islands got reset, the server was always filled with 2 columns of people in the Tab menu, with many Staff Members and regular players playing at the same time, that you NEVER see anymore.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Erm what? Have you even done your research or know anything about Cubecraft. Blockband isnt original at all! It is an exact copy of the game that was on a server called The Chunk that Cubecraft merged with and got basically the rights to every single one of their minigames. Block Band isnt original to Cubecraft lol. And who cares if one person likes it. What is the point of keeping a game if the majority of people hate it. It is a confusing mess that could easily have its spot taken up by a game that it actually fun.
Who cares if 1 person likes it? Who cares if 1 person wants to see it being removed? Instead of removing games, they should keep the old ones + create new games! The other games Shouldn't have been removed, too, in my opinion. However, that already happened, so there's nothing we can do about it!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Like I have said in my comment: I have never played blockband before. I don't know a lot of this game, but I thought that it was an original idea of Cubecraft, but I was wrong. If players don't like blockband, don't must to play it.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
What are you on about. I didnt say that the skyblock islands should be brought back anywhere? I dont want all the plots to be come back. I just want the original Skyblock that everyone loved back on the server, I dont care if i have to start over. And all the islands werent "crashed" as you say they were. They were just reset. And even after the update where the islands got reset, the server was always filled with 2 columns of people in the Tab menu, with many Staff Members and regular players playing at the same time, that you NEVER see anymore.
YOU don't care about the old plots and want to start all over again, but there are some people with high islands who do care. Btw, if I'm not wrong, there were also some problems with plug-ins and stuff. I'm not saying i don't want it back, but I just don't think that it's ever going to happen, based on previous knowledge and other gamemodes, like Parkour and Hide & Seek.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom