Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This new update has been a ton of fun with lucky islands, adding more chaotic and broken features (such as giving players /fly) which I really enjoyed overall. The only thing I think needs removed is bedrock blocks, to prevent players from camping. I think most players would agree that giving players bedrock is a bad idea.

Attachments

• IMG_0189.png
    IMG_0189.png
    679.7 KB · Views: 73

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This new update has been a ton of fun with lucky islands, adding more chaotic and broken features (such as giving players /fly) which I really enjoyed overall. The only thing I think needs removed is bedrock blocks, to prevent players from camping. I think most players would agree that giving players bedrock is a bad idea.
The three bedrock blocks are a silly addition which, in my opinion, do not impact the game whatsoever. From the screenshot you showed, you can see that it’s still really easy to get over the bridge; Just place one block up and it’s no longer inaccessible! Besides, the bedrock blocks drop is VERY rare. I don’t see this being problem at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom