Votes: 12 85.7%
  • How about no. (No)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I think everyone has wanted it sometime, a rematch option. You joined a game and have a nice talk with this person and he/she is a good sparring partner, but then you both leave the game and he/she is someone who joins another game immediately or is in another lobby. I know what you are thinking right now "You can just add him as a friend" yes you can indeed but still it would be easier if you had a rematch option. Another example is when a hacker joins the game and you want to record him for a report but you forgot it! So if he/she wants you can do a rematch and this time record it.

Conclusion:
I think that a rematch option in PVP would be very usefull. (But if you rematch you won't get any more points etc. of the match<Editted part)

Best regards -Davey

What do you think about this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yes! I had the same idea before (I can't remember if I actually went to duggest it on the forum, but I definitely wanted to).
I have wanted this so often. Telling your opponent to meet you in a certain lobby that might even be inactive it too much trouble, but often I wish I could rematch someone.

Generally I also don't see why a global message system isn't a thing, but adding people as a friend isn't really an option, I wouldn't usually accept a friend request from someone I only just fough once but don't know otherwise.

Reactions: DaveyDa

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Generally I like this idea. I've been there before where I wanted to rematch a player as they seemed decent or were nice to talk to. I do see a hiccup with this suggestion. If you could rematch the player and earn points or any other reward then people would just farm points e.t.c. Otherwise I love the idea and it would be a great suggestion thus I give it a +1

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

P.S What do the staff think? @LanceDaniels @Yoya @Nikoshka @telegamer @Bob_the_Giraffe @Alex_de_Grote @andyschofie @rubik_cube_man @Tacosbefriends @theminecoder.

Reactions: Twania and DaveyDa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Top Bottom