Votes: 12 85.7%
  • How about no. (No)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I think everyone has wanted it sometime, a rematch option. You joined a game and have a nice talk with this person and he/she is a good sparring partner, but then you both leave the game and he/she is someone who joins another game immediately or is in another lobby. I know what you are thinking right now "You can just add him as a friend" yes you can indeed but still it would be easier if you had a rematch option. Another example is when a hacker joins the game and you want to record him for a report but you forgot it! So if he/she wants you can do a rematch and this time record it.

Conclusion:
I think that a rematch option in PVP would be very usefull. (But if you rematch you won't get any more points etc. of the match<Editted part)

Best regards -Davey

What do you think about this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yes! I had the same idea before (I can't remember if I actually went to duggest it on the forum, but I definitely wanted to).
I have wanted this so often. Telling your opponent to meet you in a certain lobby that might even be inactive it too much trouble, but often I wish I could rematch someone.

Generally I also don't see why a global message system isn't a thing, but adding people as a friend isn't really an option, I wouldn't usually accept a friend request from someone I only just fough once but don't know otherwise.

Reactions: DaveyDa

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Generally I like this idea. I've been there before where I wanted to rematch a player as they seemed decent or were nice to talk to. I do see a hiccup with this suggestion. If you could rematch the player and earn points or any other reward then people would just farm points e.t.c. Otherwise I love the idea and it would be a great suggestion thus I give it a +1

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

P.S What do the staff think? @LanceDaniels @Yoya @Nikoshka @telegamer @Bob_the_Giraffe @Alex_de_Grote @andyschofie @rubik_cube_man @Tacosbefriends @theminecoder.

Reactions: Twania and DaveyDa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Top Bottom