Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
1,037
609
188
Canada
So the way you play the game is one person says an object and the next person has to say something related to that example

Person 1: Icecream. Person 2: Ice. Person 3: skates. Person 4. Ice rink

You ARE allowed to say the same thing someone else said if you cant think of anything else. And if you cant think of anything at all Say Pass then the object like this

Person 1: Monkeys throwing crayons (don do dis). Person 2: Pass. Pizza
Get it? Also the object can be an animal too. Ill start off

Pancakes
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom