Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Black_Lion_

Feb 9, 2017
Hello
i suggest adding /rejoin or /reconnect to make it more fun
because some people get timed out or disconnect for some reasons so please add /rejoin
in eggwars game
and how it should work?
when someone get kick he will be able to do /rejoin rejoin to the game (that's if his/her egg didn't break)
but if his/her egg is broken he will not be able to rejoin
that's everything
Thanks

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello
because some people get timed out or disconnect for some reasons so please add /rejoin
in eggwars game
and how it should work?
when someone get kick he will be able to do /rejoin rejoin to the game (that's if his/her egg didn't break)
that's everything
Thanks

It could be a good idea. As it would have to be implemented in only modalities of [Teams] ^^

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Or you are able to rejoin in any game. Team or not. And you'll just die and become a spectator. Because sometimes your friends are still in the game.

Reactions: Fliqa

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Hello
in eggwars game
and how it should work?
that's everything
Thanks

A lot of times happens that you get randomly kicked in Tower Defense as it is a complex game that creates lag. In my opinion, that doesn't happen so much in Eggwars unless u don't have a good internet, but the /rejoin would be a good option to join again the games if you were winning, you were playing with friends, or just having fun with a good game.

It's a good suggestion, hope they implement it in the game (in all the gamemodes, not just EggWars.

Reactions: Kloska

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
Hello
in eggwars game
and how it should work?
that's everything
Thanks
The /rejoin command has been suggested a lot before, but I like this idea.

Reactions: Kloska

DqrkMqtter

I think its an okay idea, speaking that it saves others in scenarios where the player gets disconnected or their game crashes, but I feel like there would be people that abuse the command.

Let's say that you're playing Sky Wars and you are about to be killed by some person, people would leave the game and then come back online to use the command to escape their death.

Honestly, it could go both ways, but I would add something that prevents people from abusing the command to cheat death.

Aug 29, 2017
This is a good idea, I know many people who experience lag and get kicked for multiple reasons. After getting kicked they would like to join back into the game but instead they have to wait for the game to finish with the rest of the party in . This idea has a +1 from me :) Keep up the good ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom