Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SteverPC

Apr 7, 2017
Getting timed out is really annoying and everyone hates it, especially when in a pvp match is going on for 1 hour and BOOM! Timed out. Now you're a crazy basket ball player dunking your keyboard with full force. This server really needs the feature were players can rejoin the game if they lose connection, I mean they deserve a chance.
Do you realise how great it would be?
here's an example;
When a player leaves the game unexpectedly, a mob will appear were they last left. If the mob gets hurt or killed and if the player rejoins he will have the damage or be killed and become a spectator or return to hub with a death message.
So basically the player who left the server will become a mob and if the player returns, the player can resume into the game.
There are other servers that have this and I think cubecraft should have it as well. I find this good with egg wars, UHC and other types of team pvp games.
Please make this happen!!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There have been many suggestions for this, so maybe it was a good idea to search for "Rejoin" in that nice search box;).

I'm still no fan of this, because hackers can easily rejoin and combat players can log out and can rejoin again.

Keep making and thinking of suggestions!:)

SteverPC

Apr 7, 2017
Icheeetah that can simply be fixed I'm sure the staff could just set it so when the hacker gets kicked for flying or whatever can not join back into the game. I'm sure it's not hard to fix that.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
There have been many suggestions for this, so maybe it was a good idea to search for "Rejoin" in that nice search box;).
That something has been suggested before doesn't mean it can't be suggested again. Otherwise any suggestion older than 2 weeks is pretty much dead forever.
Most successful suggestions have been suggested multiple times with small improvements with each new thread.
I'm still no fan of this, because hackers can easily rejoin and combat players can log out and can rejoin again.
Combat logging won't be a thing, read the thread again, now more carefully please, then comment.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That something has been suggested before doesn't mean it can't be suggested again. Otherwise any suggestion older than 2 weeks is pretty much dead forever.
Most successful suggestions have been suggested multiple times with small improvements with each new thread.
I didn't say it can't be suggested anymore, I didn't say that at all. I just mean that he could search for it, and yes of course, I know that there are little improvements in every suggestion.

Combat logging won't be a thing, read the thread again, now more carefully please, then comment.
Combat logging is one of the many things, hackers too. And I read the whole thread.

Anyways, I am a fan of rejoining when you get disconnected, due to your ping because you're standing AFK for 1 minute or something. Or when you lose your connection, those reasons are good reasons for the /rejoin command.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I've been kicked from about 10 UHCs now by nocheatplus and my internet dying and so have my teammates some times :( I would ♡ to be able to be able to rejoin these games especially after an hour of gearing up. You should at least be able to rejoin games that are heavily rely on teamwork (like tower defence and blockwars) and games that take a long time (like UHC and normal eggwars at times).

♡♡♡♡

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Icheeetah that can simply be fixed I'm sure the staff could just set it so when the hacker gets kicked for flying or whatever can not join back into the game. I'm sure it's not hard to fix that.
You expect to fix that how exactly?
That is not really how it works most of the time it is being kicked for flying or anti-knockback even though you weren't hacking

Also players can use this as an exploit if it happens then they just wait a while and rejoin when there are 2 players left

Players can easily get disconnected on purpose might I add by just temporarily disabling their connection then reconnecting

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Also players can use this as an exploit if it happens then they just wait a while and rejoin when there are 2 players left
When a player leaves the game unexpectedly, a mob will appear were they last left. If the mob gets hurt or killed and if the player rejoins he will have the damage or be killed and become a spectator or return to hub with a death message.
Please read more carefully.
Well many people made a thread about the /rejoin command, so maybe he could find another thread about the /rejoin command.
Okay, he finds another thread about it, however it's over 2 weeks old, what now?
(if it's not over 2 weeks old and he has the same idea than yes, no need to make a different thread. If however the idea is different than there is no problem with making a new suggestion for it IMO)

That is not really how it works most of the time it is being kicked for flying or anti-knockback even though you weren't hacking
This is also true

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay, he finds another thread about it, however it's over 2 weeks old, what now?
(if it's not over 2 weeks old and he has the same idea than yes, no need to make a different thread. If however the idea is different than there is no problem with making a new suggestion for it IMO)
I'm not saying that it is a problem, of course it isn't a problem. If he couldn't find any thread which isn't older then 2 weeks, then it's really not a problem at all. And he could also look at that thread, or several threads to look if he got some improvements which aren't in that or those threads. To make it clear, I didn't and still don't want to make a problem of it, and I don't mind that he's making a new thread about it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please read more carefully.
I read that but it doesn't say anything about what I said just because a mob appears in the replacement of a player doesn't mean anything
You can still do that easily and don't go saying but most people will just kill it
Because you need to know where it is to do that and a player can obviously hide

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016

Players can easily get disconnected on purpose might I add by just temporarily disabling their connection then reconnecting
How to fix? Just make a a script that check why you are kicked and if you are kicked for hacking you aren't allowed to join anymore.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I really enjoy this idea, with the mob input it makes it so that you can;t just combat log, I suffer from wifi randomly going out so in big games such as egg wars where you can be in a completely safe area and then have to re-load everything it would be useful. Instead of just a random mob such as a skeleton spawning it they could probably re-work the dead bodies plugin from survival games to take the place of a disconnected player. I also think if they are away for 7-10 minutes they should also not be able to join so that they can't just wait until the end of the game and join again therefore escaping any pvp. (It might also be nice if you could only rejoin once per game)

SteverPC

Apr 7, 2017

What do you mean combat logging? when you log out an entity is replaced. I don't think you understand how this works. Think of hypixel when a player logs out, the entity is still effected by damage and physics.

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
While I would personally like it as my own internet hates me 99% of the time. However as others have mentioned the idea is quite flawed as it would allow players to log out of fights, log when they see other players to hid or use it to survive to a deathmatch. While it would help us players with poor internet it would destroy the experience for other player.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Sentinel has been doing its work and there are not that much hackers as they were before...
I think CubeCraft needs this feature to be added because Sentinel also kicks people for "Flying in Survival" or "Antiknockback" so adding this feautre would help some people.
I'd say that when they reconnect they have nothing or something like that (This woud only work for EggWars [I think] if you have Egg)
I like the Idea.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sentinel has been doing its work and there are not that much hackers as they were before...
I think CubeCraft needs this feature to be added because Sentinel also kicks people for "Flying in Survival" or "Antiknockback" so adding this feautre would help some people.
I'd say that when they reconnect they have nothing or something like that (This woud only work for EggWars [I think] if you have Egg)
I like the Idea.

Read my replie if you did not here it is:
Yes Please... But then if a hacker is kicked they could come back so hackers are now here permenent unless there banned mid game but now hackers are very tricky useing Vape X Ghost

Im nutrel but we really need a stronger anti-cheat

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
just because a mob appears in the replacement of a player doesn't mean anything
Of course it means something, it means combat logging won't work because you can still get killed.
Because you need to know where it is to do that and a player can obviously hide
Okay, then put a nametag on top of the mob and boom, FIXED.
What do you mean combat logging? when you log out an entity is replaced. I don't think you understand how this works. Think of hypixel when a player logs out, the entity is still effected by damage and physics.
Yes, that's why combat logging won't be a useful exploit. Because the player would still be affected by damage and physics.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom