Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented in game?!

• Yea Sure!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Well, maybe if we change some things...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, it is good like it is right now.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuteee

Hello guys I was thinking about a /rejoin.
The /rejoin would make that the players that lag off, that are playing a game can rejoin the game.
The /rejoin would make you able to rejoin those following games:
-Eggwars (If your egg is alive)
-Blockwars
-Tower Defense
-Uhc (If you're not in a fight)
-Bingo
-Archer Assault

Why there is not skywars??? Cause if you're in a skywars game you cannot respawn at any point, I know that you can't respawn on uhc too, but uhc is a long game, Skywars is a game of like 10 minutes if the game takes long. (same for survival games and lucky islands)
Why is there no infection!? Well, if you respawn at infection you would be automatically respawned as a infected, and that would be a way to farm wins really easily.
Why is there no arcade? Well a game doesn't take that long so you wouldn't lose a lot of time.

Reactions: Shamel

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This have been suggested so many times, even saw another suggestion about this earlier today and I still don't like the idea because you could just log out while you're about to die and then join again which would be unfair and annoying.

C

Cuteee

This have been suggested so many times, even saw another suggestion about this earlier today and I still don't like the idea because you could just log out while you're about to die and then join again which would be unfair and annoying.
Oh sorry didn't know this was a duplicated thread. @Camezonda Could you Lock it?
And by the way thats why I said (If your egg is alive) and in uhc (if you're not fighting) Cause you would respawn without any gear in case of eggwars blockwars etc.. and With your gear If you are not fighting on uhc.

D

Deleted member 346231

In UHC and bingo it would make sense to have the logout villager like some faction servers have. When you log out, a villager takes your place, to make sure you don't combat log.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Oh sorry didn't know this was a duplicated thread. @Camezonda Could you Lock it?
And by the way thats why I said (If your egg is alive) and in uhc (if you're not fighting) Cause you would respawn without any gear in case of eggwars blockwars etc.. and With your gear If you are not fighting on uhc.
It would still be unfair since if you got your egg but you're in a fight and run, you could just log out and then join back and still be alive.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I agree with this. It works really well on Hypixel - Bedwars. But if you rejoin, it must count as a death

Reactions: Cuteee
C

Cuteee

It would still be unfair since if you got your egg but you're in a fight and run, you could just log out and then join back and still be alive.
When you rejoin it would make you instantanely die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom