gold 4

diamond 2
diamond 2
diamond 3

Imgur Album:
http://imgur.com/a/oXi1Q
(sponge is birch planks atm)

V1
got bored one night when the internet was out so i decided to try make a map and actually see it through to the end let me know what you think :)
though i feel like its missing 1 or 2 decorations/platformed areas.

V2
added a diamond gen to base, made the islands a bit larger, more defining mini middle areas
added a much larger tiered main middle, and a lot more colour
now a 12 player map

Last edited:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I feel like that middle is too small, and that islands such as the ground doesn't really look colourful, I understand that its meant to be sand.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Add more diamond gens in the main mid, and I think you should make the gold gen on the island level one, also, as said above, make the mid bigger. I feel like the map overall is way to small and lacking a colorful look. (Reefs are extremely colorful)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
It looks messy, I think it would've been so much better if you'd just fix the block palette. For example, try to replace sponge with sandstone. There's not enough space for fighting too; try making it more flat, without too many details on the ground.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
taken your suggestions and updated the pictures with what i've changed, larger mid, larger mini mids, diamonds on base, 12 players now, and more island size + colour

Alex waatling

Jul 7, 2016
maybe you make it a bit simpler cuz it looks a bit like underthesea but i like it and i would dread to think how much time that has taken. i would love to see it in egg wars :cool:

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
maybe you make it a bit simpler cuz it looks a bit like underthesea but i like it and i would dread to think how much time that has taken. i would love to see it in egg wars :cool:
yeah i was thinking it would end up being like under da sea, but then again we do have snowy and storm, a solo and teams snowy forest map. i should probably do a video its hard to get an idea of what the middle is like cause its very vertical and windy.

XboxPlayzMC

Jun 27, 2016
i don't think that each island should have 3 iron gens. also the mid needs to be bigger

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom