Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me on reducing the maximum ban for teaming?

• Yes, it should be reduced to max. 1 week.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Yes, it should be reduced to max. 2 weeks.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No, it should stay as it is.

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hello, gamer!

Sorry, but unfortunately I do not agree with your suggestion, for some reasons, first of all, the responsibility is of each player for breaking the server rule, second the rules are very explicit, in addition to not mentioning that the player broke the rules, he can make an appeal and maybe the staff will think about it and be given a second chance, but now the 3rd time or more, there is already an abuse on the part of the player, so I don't think it should to be accepted or reduced because, as I already mentioned, it would be quite unfair to players who respect the rules of the community and the staff who try to do their best to keep the server clean of players who break the rules.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Yes, I saw it...

But if he doesn't respect by the rules, that's what's gonna happen to him. I've always said it and I'll keep saying it, if you respect the rules you'll play it cool, but if you break the rules, one day sooner or later you're going to get caught.
Did you just say that the person in the link I gave you didn’t respect the rules? I quote this from the rules “Teaming is allowed when every remaining player in a game agrees to it.” As his ‘friends’ told him that they wanted to team, he totally respected the rules. So pls don’t say that kind of nonsense.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I think that should be a ban for ever because you know that you don’t have to do team with other users and if you do team you have the risk of another user reports you and you get banned. Is like using hacks, you know that it’s no legal and if you use it you have the risk of that a user reports you and you get banned.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I don't agree that it's the same as using hacks. If you use hacks it's impossible to do it by accident or because someone trapped you. But when you 'team' it might be because you haven't seen someone, or you thought it to be strategically better to attack 1 person and not the other. Or you might be trapped by your 'friends' as said in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bye.257915/

Reactions: wxzzrd
D

Deleted member 469419

View attachment 174133
This is the current punishment track. If you've been punished for camping 4 times and are banned again, you clearly aren't going to stop and deserve to be permanently banned. Teaming "a few times" is a few times too many.

Warning got removed from the punishment track few months ago since we have a big message on the screen when the game is starting :p

My Suggestion
My suggestion is to keep the 1st and 2nd ban for teaming the same (1 day and 1 week), but reduce the 3rd and 4th ban to 1 or 2 weeks.

Why would this be a good idea
Imagine this scenario. When you just started on CubeCraft, you teamed a few times, so you got banned. After that, you have bought an emerald rank, and you don't team anymore. But then you do something, that might be seen as teaming. For example there are 3 people on 1 in-between mid. You kill one of them but then you go on to the real mid. Someone reports you, and the staff member who handles the report sees it as teaming. You get banned and as it's your 3rd/4th time, you get a 1 month ban or even a perm ban! Like this you lost your rank for a month or even permanently, because of something you maybe didn't even do intentionally.

Solution
Reduce the 3rd and 4th ban to 1 week or maybe 2 weeks. Like this it's long enough to learn people that it's against the rules to team, and that they get punished, but it isn't that they get a ban of 1 month or even permanent for something they might even do without noticing.
I'm not agree with your idea. The current punishment track is pretty good, you have a lot of chances to stop teaming, 4 concretely. So, if you are doing teaming after getting a ban of 1 day, it's just because you want do it.

If you respect the rules, you won't be banned/muted/warned (punished generally).

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sorry, but I have to say no, and here's why:
Everyone's been new to a server they have joined, but the more rationally thinking people read the rules on the official servers they join before playing, just so they don't do something, that they personally don't consider as a interaction.
Very rarely teaming bans are false, simply because that is one of the easiest rules to break, hence it's very easy to see who's teaming and who's not: If someone passed around someone else without fighting them a couple of times, then they are teaming(Excluding FFA, as teaming there is allowed).
Also, removing the permanent punishment will encourage people to brake the rule more and more, since they'll be no longer getting punished that badly.
It should stay like it is.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
why would you team after your first ban? if you havent learned by then you have bigger problems than being banned at all. there are appeals so if you dont think you should have been banned you can appeal.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I say no, Why? Teaming is really annoying and unfair and should be punished like rn. If you got banned two times before, you should be clearly aware that your next teaming will result a hard punishment.
For example there are 3 people on 1 in-between mid. You kill one of them but then you go on to the real mid. Someone reports you, and the staff member who handles the report sees it as teaming
If something like that happens, you can explain the situation here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Because thats not teaming. I also dont think that a mod will ban you for that.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Its not teaming if you avoid a fight. And sometimes, even mods do mistakes. if you tell them that you avoided the fight because you were low health or you focused someone because we had no egg or sth, they will understand you. I never had to explain myself for getting reported, for for reporting others. and when you can explain yourself, they listen to you.

Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom