Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me on reducing the maximum ban for teaming?

• Yes, it should be reduced to max. 1 week.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Yes, it should be reduced to max. 2 weeks.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No, it should stay as it is.

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
My Suggestion
My suggestion is to keep the 1st and 2nd ban for teaming the same (1 day and 1 week), but reduce the 3rd and 4th ban to 1 or 2 weeks.

Why would this be a good idea
Imagine this scenario. When you just started on CubeCraft, you teamed a few times, so you got banned. After that, you have bought an emerald rank, and you don't team anymore. But then you do something, that might be seen as teaming. For example there are 3 people on 1 in-between mid. You kill one of them but then you go on to the real mid. Someone reports you, and the staff member who handles the report sees it as teaming. You get banned and as it's your 3rd/4th time, you get a 1 month ban or even a perm ban! Like this you lost your rank for a month or even permanently, because of something you maybe didn't even do intentionally.

Solution
Reduce the 3rd and 4th ban to 1 week or maybe 2 weeks. Like this it's long enough to learn people that it's against the rules to team, and that they get punished, but it isn't that they get a ban of 1 month or even permanent for something they might even do without noticing.

Reactions: gerxh

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes only the fifth banshould be perm
I voted for 2 weeks btw I think that’s fair and also the title of the thread says campers

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I agree with this punishments for teaming are too hard but if you broke it so many times you deserve a hard punishment as everyone knows teaming isn't allowed, even if your new cause it gets put in your face before the game starts

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
1597164688060.png

This is the current punishment track. If you've been punished for camping 4 times and are banned again, you clearly aren't going to stop and deserve to be permanently banned. Teaming "a few times" is a few times too many.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't think this is really needed. Some decent players, if they know they have been punished for teaming, then why would they team again. People that reach the permanent ban for teaming: either they are kids that barely know how to play, or some troll players that don't even listen. I don't think reducing the bans time is the best way.

Last edited:

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I voted no, because CubeCraft has those rules, and I think that's not enough, because teaming up in Skywars Solo is banned, so you can play Team Skywars. And if you have been banned more times, then follow the rules, if you don't make team you will never be banned, but if you do, you will get your consequences.

First: 1 day
Second: 1 week
Third: 1 month
Fourth: Permanently

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I don't think this is really needed. Some decent players, if they know they have been punished for camping, then why would they camp again. People that reach the permanent ban for camping: either they are kids that barely know how to play, or some troll players that don't even listen. I don't think reducing the bans time is the best way.
I meant teamers srry :/

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I voted no, because CubeCraft has those rules, and I think that's not enough, because teaming up in Skywars Solo is banned, so you can play Team Skywars. And if you have been banned more times, then follow the rules, if you don't make team you will never be banned, but if you do, you will get your consequences.

First: 1 day
Second: 1 week
Third: 1 month
Fourth: Permanently
Take a look at this, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bye.257915/

Reactions: wxzzrd

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

Yes, I saw it...

That was not his fault, it’s not fair if people get permbanned because of these kind of things.

But if he doesn't respect by the rules, that's what's gonna happen to him. I've always said it and I'll keep saying it, if you respect the rules you'll play it cool, but if you break the rules, one day sooner or later you're going to get caught.

Reactions: KitsuneToru
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom