Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they reduce its cost?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
165
80
33
22
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Leach barely does anything now. Sure, it drains health whilst zapping, but that isn't significant enough to warrant a 6k and over price tag onto a level III leach. Also, not ONCE have I seen the "super beam of death" cause any deaths.

I suggest It should be around 2250 for level I, and total up to 4500 for level III at most, to be honest.


Also, Sod's Law Update:

Now when I get the glitch it appears to say 10 bytes added to a 60 packet or something. or it crashes saying something to do with tick rendering. keep that in mind. Therefore I conclude leach faults are something to do with packets and ticks.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom