Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
Hello guys! I was playing some td on the other day and I thought, this game needs some more variety on the armageddon modes.
So here I am coming up with some new armageddon mode ideas for tower defence and more!

The Zeus armageddon mode

An NPC with the skin of Zeus is flying along with his fellow gods in a cloud, smiting towers and being immune to all kinds of potions, bows and sword abilities.

The zombie apocalypse armageddon mode

Loads of zombies, all kinds spawning in each team's castle. The zombies require regular zombies (dia helmet), baby zombies (dia helmet) and even giants (dia helmet). The heal aoe potions work 200% on the zombies and they become faster and multiply the closer they get to the castle (not the giants). They can also infect some of the towers they are walking by, making them collapse.

The ender apocalypse armageddon mode
An ender dragon spawns who moves very slowly but can throw fireballs and destroy towers. Immune to the leach tower laser but not to the death ray. It also spawns endermen which heal the dragon.

I am done with the armageddon modes, here are some other suggestions that would make the game better in my opinion!

Make the wither and the wither skeletons take damage from heal aoe potions
This is kinda realistic because in normal minecraft healing actually damages wither mobs.

Add the enderman troop
How cool is that? Imagine an expensive troop which when upgraded enough times, teleports (not too fast) to the enemy castle which also is immune to arrows and archer/turret towers (except the explosive arrows from the area of effect damage).

Enderman Cost to unlock: 2850 xp

Speed: Slow
Cost (at level 1): 1000 coins per
Health (at level 1) : 600

Changes over the levels:

At level 2 the endermen just have more health
At level 3 the endermen are always agressive, making them deal more damage to the castle when they reach it and slightly faster
At level 4 they are always agressive and start teleporting towards the castle the closer they come and they teleport 5 blocks back whenever they get hit by an arrow (both by player or tower)
At level 5 they are always agressive, slightly faster, have more health and teleport slightly further towards the castle the closer they come

Of course the price and xp requirement scales with the level the troop is on

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Before anyone says anything, I am agreeing with big changes 100% this server truly needs them to revive itself. Very great suggestion keep it up.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
The balance while it might not be 100% perfect, it could be change in some forms.
But the idea is really what shins.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The Zeus armageddon mode

An NPC with the skin of Zeus is flying along with his fellow gods in a cloud, smiting towers and being immune to all kinds of potions, bows and sword abilities.
this is already a thing, its called wither

Loads of zombies, all kinds spawning in each team's castle. The zombies require regular zombies (dia helmet), baby zombies (dia helmet) and even giants (dia helmet). The heal aoe potions work 200% on the zombies and they become faster and multiply the closer they get to the castle (not the giants). They can also infect some of the towers they are walking by, making them collapse.
At each teams castle? i dont see how you could defend a giant spawning at your castle

An ender dragon spawns who moves very slowly but can throw fireballs and destroy towers. Immune to the leach tower laser but not to the death ray. It also spawns endermen which heal the dragon.

I am done with the armageddon modes, here are some other suggestions that would make the game better in my opinion!
Would be so much lag
This is kinda realistic because in normal minecraft healing actually damages wither mobs.
dont agree at all, this isnt vanilla minecraft, its a game and heal heals... sooo.. i compltely disagree

Add the enderman troop
How cool is that? Imagine an expensive troop which when upgraded enough times, teleports (not too fast) to the enemy castle which also is immune to arrows and archer/turret towers (except the explosive arrows from the area of effect damage).

Changes over the levels:

At level 3 the endermen are always agressive, making them deal more damage to the castle when they reach it and slightly faster
At level 4 they are always agressive and start teleporting towards the castle the closer they come and they teleport 5 blocks back whenever they get hit by an arrow (both by player or tower)
At level 5 they are always agressive, slightly faster, have more health and teleport slightly further towards the castle the closer they come

this is an interesting concept for a new troop, would need to be worked out a lot. it may bring a huge amount of lag tho, not completely sure tbh

Overall i disagree with the armeggedon modes you have suggested for reasons stated above. Nice idea for a new troop would need to be tought through a bit

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
At each teams castle? i dont see how you could defend a giant spawning at your castle
I mean at the entrance...
By the way I understand why you disagree with ender apocalypse for being laggy and such a simple idea and zeus (for being almost like wither) but I think the zombie apocalypse is a nice idea. Buffed zombies, giants, and even baby zombies coming to attack each teams castle and be able to infect towers is in my opinion interesting

Reactions: Matriox

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Hi, great to see a suggestion for TD again!

Zeus Armageddon
I'm afraid the current Lighting Armageddon does the same except from the NPC and all the animations.

Zombie Apocalypse Armageddon
Could be interesting, I'd rather see another unique troop too instead of just the normal ones, baby zombie is a great start but normal zombies die quite quickly at the time of armageddon. I'd suggest zombies riding zombie horses as a new unique troop, their health would be somewhat less than Magma Cubes.

Ender Apocalypse Armageddon
I think the Enderdragon might cause too much lag. It's also quite similar to the Wither Armageddon.

Wither and Wither Skeletons taking damage from Heal AoE
This is quite contradictory to what the Heal AoE is meant for, it's an offensive potion which would negatively affect your troops, why would you use it then?

Enderman Troop
I think adding the Enderman troop is definitely something worth considering, I would love to see them teleport when shot at by arrow type towers. I don't think your statistics are balanced but I'm sure Team CubeCraft will handle this.

Hopefully my reply isn't too much the same as Matriox' reply, I was slightly later than him with posting (:

Ignatis

Jun 20, 2020
Hello guys! I was playing some td on the other day and I thought, this game needs some more variety on the armageddon modes.
So here I am coming up with some new armageddon mode ideas for tower defence and more!

The Zeus armageddon mode

Add the enderman troop

Changes over the levels:

Very nice suggestions, especially the enderman troop thing I liked that the most :)

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
Hi, great to see a suggestion for TD again!

Zeus Armageddon
I'm afraid the current Lighting Armageddon does the same except from the NPC and all the animations.

Zombie Apocalypse Armageddon
Could be interesting, I'd rather see another unique troop too instead of just the normal ones, baby zombie is a great start but normal zombies die quite quickly at the time of armageddon. I'd suggest zombies riding zombie horses as a new unique troop, their health would be somewhat less than Magma Cubes.

Ender Apocalypse Armageddon
I think the Enderdragon might cause too much lag. It's also quite similar to the Wither Armageddon.

Wither and Wither Skeletons taking damage from Heal AoE
This is quite contradictory to what the Heal AoE is meant for, it's an offensive potion which would negatively affect your troops, why would you use it then?

Enderman Troop
I think adding the Enderman troop is definitely something worth considering, I would love to see them teleport when shot at by arrow type towers. I don't think your statistics are balanced but I'm sure Team CubeCraft will handle this.

Hopefully my reply isn't too much the same as Matriox' reply, I was slightly later than him with posting (:
Well out of this post I realised that the 2 ideas I like the most is the zombie apocalypse and the enderman troop. I will soon try to make my ideas reality and we will see if the cubecraft team will like it :)

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
Enderman Troop
My project for that has started and I also found out how to make the endermen's ai act like they are always agressive, the only thing is that I cannot make the endermen teleport wherever I want, the only thing I can is instance:destroy the mob and summon a new one for example 5 blocks ahead.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
My project for that has started and I also found out how to make the endermen's ai act like they are always agressive, the only thing is that I cannot make the endermen teleport wherever I want, the only thing I can is instance:destroy the mob and summon a new one for example 5 blocks ahead.
Fyi, you don't have to code the troop yourself, the CubeCraft developers are more than capable of doing that themselves.

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
I know, but I can make a demonstration or even help with the project. By the way I am not wasting my time this is helping me as well XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom