Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they reduce its cost?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
165
80
33
22
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Leach barely does anything now. Sure, it drains health whilst zapping, but that isn't significant enough to warrant a 6k and over price tag onto a level III leach. Also, not ONCE have I seen the "super beam of death" cause any deaths.

I suggest It should be around 2250 for level I, and total up to 4500 for level III at most, to be honest.


Also, Sod's Law Update:

Now when I get the glitch it appears to say 10 bytes added to a 60 packet or something. or it crashes saying something to do with tick rendering. keep that in mind. Therefore I conclude leach faults are something to do with packets and ticks.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom