Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So the buffer kit only gives you one splash pot of healing. Why would u take this kit, when theres another kit that gives u two golden apples? Gaps r just as good, and the kit gives 2 of them. The debuffer kit gives splash pots of slowness and weakness, so could we please switch the buffer kit to give strength and switftness? Maybe just strength OR swiftness, if people think that getting both would be to op

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Strength is an absolute no! That would be way to overpowered... speed on the other hand is in my eyes fairly useless in Eggwars... so I’m not sure anyone would use it. The difference between golden apple and the potions is that the potions heals instantly making it way better in some situations. The only problem is that a potions doesn’t give you resistance, so I’d rather have is to give two potions than making it something else. It will still be not the same as the golden apples because, you might heal other players in the process of saving your life and you still don’t get resistance but the healing is instant (you need to eat the apple)

Reactions: LlTE
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom