Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LovelyPeach

Member
Dec 29, 2020
2
0
2
Hello, I am not sure what this is but I have a recommendation for CubeCrafts when you enter a game there's usually a little parkour but you just jump on those glass blocks and it's so easy so maybe you could make a dimension of parkour. -That'll be fun :D
 

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
734
2,484
388
24
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Support is for when people need help with anything cubecraft related,
since this is a suggestion, you should create it in this sub-forum instead!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Snowwyyy

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
As it's just a waiting lobby I don't see the purpose of a 'dimension of parkour'.
If you want to play parkour only, you can also join the game itself which has a lot of different themes and levels of parkour.
(also move this to suggestions)
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom