Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey all.

Love Eggwars and really enjoying the Stream Sniping that RelatedNoobs and RealJayCG & QuietMeurte and others are doing.. it makes for some great challenges. Especially to someone like me that isn't amazing at PvP.

Anyhow, I just started learning how to edit Videos and here are an initial few creations from a recent Stream Snipe.. hope you all like them and I'd love to get some subscribers if you do. Will keep making them if people like them.

I play in VR so sorry about the Video Aspect Ratio.

Cheers

Round One:

Round Two:

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
TBH playing via normal PC makes me feel ill... I think it's the weird perspective change you get when running, whereas in VR I'm in the game and look around a normal perspective. It did take a bit of getting used to as moving around in VR with a controller isn't normally a recommended thing to do but I'd already had me "VR Legs" after playing hours and hours in Elite:Dangerous so I became acclimatised quite fast... now tbh I can't play games out of VR.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
Oof this couldn't be nice to play, I hope u will have no stream snipers in the future!
Have a good day 💎

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Wow how do u play on vr I play on iPad so I have no knowledge

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Wow how do u play on vr I play on iPad so I have no knowledge

I have an Oculus Rift S with a PC and an Xbox Controller. Needs to be decent spec PC to work well with VR as it's effectively rendering the game twice for each eye. Takes a bit of getting used to and there are some disadvantages compared to normal but for me the immersion makes it worth it.

I've got a Quad Core i7-6700K @ 4GHz with a GTX 1080 and 16G RAM, a little old compared to my 8 core i9 laptop but still works well enough for Minecraft and recording as long as the PC isn't doing much else.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I have an Oculus Rift S with a PC and an Xbox Controller. Needs to be decent spec PC to work well with VR as it's effectively rendering the game twice for each eye. Takes a bit of getting used to and there are some disadvantages compared to normal but for me the immersion makes it worth it.

I've got a Quad Core i7-6700K @ 4GHz with a GTX 1080 and 16G RAM, a little old compared to my 8 core i9 laptop but still works well enough for Minecraft and recording as long as the PC isn't doing much else.
I have no idea how pc specs work but so basically u have a good pc and an Xbox controller and then u hook it up to your green and u can play. So does it feel like your in the game?!

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I have no idea how pc specs work but so basically u have a good pc and an Xbox controller and then u hook it up to your green and u can play. So does it feel like your in the game?!
Hi SEN0RWIZZARD,

Yes, that's pretty much the best description... you are literally inside the game. In Minecraft on Survival mode it can almost give you a heart attack when a mob creeps up behind you. :P

On cubecraft eggwars it feels quite personal when someone knocks you in the void when you experience the falling :P

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hi SEN0RWIZZARD,

Yes, that's pretty much the best description... you are literally inside the game. In Minecraft on Survival mode it can almost give you a heart attack when a mob creeps up behind you. :P

On cubecraft eggwars it feels quite personal when someone knocks you in the void when you experience the falling :P
Wow that sounds insane maybe I’ll get one if I still play Minecraft when I’m grown up

Reactions: ProfParzival
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom