Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Forum Game Is As Simple As It Sounds
Give Me A Reason You Should Get A Free Rank [I Am Not Actually Going To Be Able To Supply This Free Rank]

My Reason: I Should Get A Free Rank Because I Am Being Festive With My Hat =D

Rules
No Being Mean To Others/Staff [I Put Staff To Save You @Tacosbefriends ;)]
No Fishing For Players, To Give You A Free Rank
No Spam/Advertising Free Ranks
No Asking For Free Ranks Only Reasons [The Exception Is: If It Is Part Of Your Reasons]
No Saying You Will Give People Free Ranks [If You Really Want To Give Them The Rank Just PM Them]
Memes Are Allowed [*Cough Cough* @Earth @Hackusator and @Ping Ether *Cough Cough*]
Have Fun

@ThatGrimCreeper @ItzTwany and @SpinZepz

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
*For anyone that reads this , I don't want a free rank, I am only participating in the game (I already have emerald :p)*

My reason: The reason why I would like a free rank, is because I want to be able to fly in lobbies and look over at all the poor scrubs with stone ranks :p

*I jk, I <3 stone ranks, they are just as good as any other rank*

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Yea lol buy/donate an OBBY rank to me lol, Jokes please no ban I know the rules :p

I don't want a rank because I already have one however I want/am buying my friend a rank (maybe) because I do not see the point in being selfish in taking one (even though I kind of want OBBY) when others don't have any thing to their name except for Stone so I would not take but give back

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yea lol buy/donate an OBBY rank to me lol, Jokes please no ban I know the rules :p

I don't want a rank because I already have one however I want/am buying my friend a rank (maybe) because I do not see the point in being selfish in taking one (even though I kind of want OBBY) when others don't have any thing to their name except for Stone so I would not take but give back
again this entire thread isn't serious
you thin i want a free rank not really but it is a forum game

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1ficsf.jpg

Sep 20, 2020
(I dont actually want one IRC about them) I want there to be a way to get free ranks not from giveaways but from competitions on the server

FroggyNipNip

Aug 31, 2022
*For anyone that reads this , I don't want a free rank, I am only participating in the game (I already have emerald :p)*

My reason: The reason why I would like a free rank, is because I want to be able to fly in lobbies and look over at all the poor scrubs with stone ranks :p

*I jk, I <3 stone ranks, they are just as good as any other rank*
ty <3

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom