Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Forum Game Is As Simple As It Sounds
Give Me A Reason You Should Get A Free Rank [I Am Not Actually Going To Be Able To Supply This Free Rank]

My Reason: I Should Get A Free Rank Because I Am Being Festive With My Hat =D

Rules
No Being Mean To Others/Staff [I Put Staff To Save You @Tacosbefriends ;)]
No Fishing For Players, To Give You A Free Rank
No Spam/Advertising Free Ranks
No Asking For Free Ranks Only Reasons [The Exception Is: If It Is Part Of Your Reasons]
No Saying You Will Give People Free Ranks [If You Really Want To Give Them The Rank Just PM Them]
Memes Are Allowed [*Cough Cough* @Earth @Hackusator and @Ping Ether *Cough Cough*]
Have Fun

@ThatGrimCreeper @ItzTwany and @SpinZepz

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
*For anyone that reads this , I don't want a free rank, I am only participating in the game (I already have emerald :p)*

My reason: The reason why I would like a free rank, is because I want to be able to fly in lobbies and look over at all the poor scrubs with stone ranks :p

*I jk, I <3 stone ranks, they are just as good as any other rank*

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Yea lol buy/donate an OBBY rank to me lol, Jokes please no ban I know the rules :p

I don't want a rank because I already have one however I want/am buying my friend a rank (maybe) because I do not see the point in being selfish in taking one (even though I kind of want OBBY) when others don't have any thing to their name except for Stone so I would not take but give back

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yea lol buy/donate an OBBY rank to me lol, Jokes please no ban I know the rules :p

I don't want a rank because I already have one however I want/am buying my friend a rank (maybe) because I do not see the point in being selfish in taking one (even though I kind of want OBBY) when others don't have any thing to their name except for Stone so I would not take but give back
again this entire thread isn't serious
you thin i want a free rank not really but it is a forum game

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1ficsf.jpg

Sep 20, 2020
(I dont actually want one IRC about them) I want there to be a way to get free ranks not from giveaways but from competitions on the server

FroggyNipNip

Aug 31, 2022
*For anyone that reads this , I don't want a free rank, I am only participating in the game (I already have emerald :p)*

My reason: The reason why I would like a free rank, is because I want to be able to fly in lobbies and look over at all the poor scrubs with stone ranks :p

*I jk, I <3 stone ranks, they are just as good as any other rank*
ty <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
yes that’s true im always die :( i was pro long time ago rees /(((
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Top Bottom