Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • None Of These

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
I mean u said u cant get Diamond stuff and all from the merchant but in op mode it Is always Who can break armor faster (1.9) so when u do like a ton of fights and then u can quickly buy some more sets and a sword

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
the food kit is too op... i can get that kit and then rush mid...
If I Have that kit, all i need is 5 iron for a sword and The other 30 iron in blocks. Then at mid I don't have to worry about saturation...

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Just thought of something, the merchant kit would cause trouble because you can't get hit if you hide behind a villager or stand inside it. Not a very big deal, but still a problem.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Just thought of something, the merchant kit would cause trouble because you can't get hit if you hide behind a villager or stand inside it. Not a very big deal, but still a problem.
I think that somewhere he said that the villager is able to be killed. If he gets killed hes gone. (until you respawn)

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Merchant sounds a little too OP, even with that debuffs on it. But Farmer sounds pretty good :)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
the food kit is too op... i can get that kit and then rush mid...
If I Have that kit, all i need is 5 iron for a sword and The other 30 iron in blocks. Then at mid I don't have to worry about saturation...
Question How is it too OP? Please Specify <---- This Goes for all who said the farmer kit is too op
If you go to mid you need blocks which means iron is needed which reduces your time, money bags can get you full leather, wooden sword and a few blocks if you go on the gen for a little bit, also you still have NO armor at all so you can easily get killed
You can already get carrots with bunny kit,it kinda destroys the point.
I suggest golden carrots. maybe 1 or 2 golden carrots.
Just saying the Villager will only be able to sell you carrots to encourge you to go back to your island, if it was steak then you could stay there forever
I think that somewhere he said that the villager is able to be killed. If he gets killed hes gone. (until you respawn)
^^^ You're Answer
It seems like allot of effort for the dev's to try to code in the merchant kit with all its downsides and such
it shouldn't be :D
cause the villager on your island was way harder because of the force-field around it
The Merchant Kit isn't that hard because you just need a villager with specific items he can sell you
Merchant sounds a little too OP, even with that debuffs on it. But Farmer sounds pretty good :)
I personally say the Debuff affects the original style of it A LOT
But maybe as an extra debuff is the items are not organized making it a little bit less OP <-- Thoughts

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
The villagers have a GUI when you right click them, After that comes the regular villager trades.
It would require probably an armor stand inside of him. which would also be hard to move if the villager moves
...My thoughts if the villager is spawned it will not move normally but can be kill-able, when you hit the villager he takes damage but doesn't move, the trades don't have to be organized because they are just certain items and not that many

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Just saying the Villager will only be able to sell you carrots to encourge you to go back to your island, if it was steak then you could stay there forever
Nvm thought you were talking about farmer kit.

With all the downsides of merchant kit and the problem with coding all of it I don't think it's a good idea, even if it's easy to code it would still take a very long time for the devs to do because of the "new"(aka fecal matter) anticheat, freebuild, UHC all having priority etc. (and just look at how long freebuild is in maintenance)

I don't see how farmer kit could be "too op". I mean you can buy 2 steak with money bags so it won't even be that OP.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
With all the downsides of merchant kit and the problem with coding all of it I don't think it's a good idea, even if it's easy to code it would still take a very long time for the devs to do because of the "new"(aka fecal matter) anticheat, freebuild, UHC all having priority etc. (and just look at how long freebuild is in maintenance)
I don't mind waiting for free build and the anti-cheat :)
I don't see how farmer kit could be "too op". I mean you can buy 2 steak with money bags so it won't even be that OP.
I don't get those people who say the 5 baked potatoes are op...
The current Debuffs would pretty much make it useless...
You never run out of blocks/food anyways
but it could save you from problems like the bottom of teaparty map if you have the resources then you can get out
how is it useless? Some players rush mid no armor or weapons having this kit they just need the iron from mid and BAM they get full leather and a wooden or stone sword (still can't decide stone or wood)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
but it could save you from problems like the bottom of teaparty map if you have the resources then you can get out
how is it useless? Some players rush mid no armor or weapons having this kit they just need the iron from mid and BAM they get full leather and a wooden or stone sword (still can't decide stone or wood)
If you were to play in a some-what smart way, you'd never run out of blocks / food because you'd restock when you get a bunch of iron...
It really doesn't have much use with the debuffs.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom