Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • None Of These

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Money bags, is very useful for maps like pizza in op. You get 30 blocks from the 10 iron. Build to mid, rush the other team, kill their egg and then kill them.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Money bags in my opinion, is the best kit, you can get full leather armor a wooden sword, and a pickaxe or a 1 steak in op, depending on which one you want.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Money bags in my opinion, is the best kit, you can get full leather armor a wooden sword, and a pickaxe or a 1 steak in op, depending on which one you want.
Please stay a bit relevant to the topic please. It's about the Farmer Kit and the Merchant Kit.
BTW I like the farmer kit, but wouldn't it make it a bit too easy to get food? +1 (only for farmer kit).

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I would definitely use farmer on hardcore. It would be a very good source of food.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I would definitely use farmer on hardcore. It would be a very good source of food.
But then, it would be a bit overpowered because of kit farming, I would personally like to lessen the amount of potatoes. But then, for hardcore, no food regen so forget what I said.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
But then, it would be a bit overpowered because of kit farming, I would personally like to lessen the amount of potatoes. But then, for hardcore, no food regen so forget what I said.
Every kit is overpowered with kit farming farm money bags four times and you can get all the gear you need. Farm debuffer 4 times and you have enough potions to last almost the entire game. Farm healer a couple times and you have enough food to last you a long time. The only one that can't really be farmed us egg armor

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
The farmer kit is a great idea and should be added to eggwars soon, but the villager kit is way to op, people can just put one in the middle and camp the mid, and they would buy there things there, allowing no one to go to mid
:mad:.. What if the villager egg is not stack-able so even if you do farm your kit it will take up inventory space
Sure there's no food kit, but there really isn't any point in one, it'll just be there and no-one uses it... It might only help for the first life and that's it.
The merchant is just broken.
Actually Some Kits are not that efficient end game but good in the beginning (Money Bags, Diorite, Egg Shell Kit?The one with the leather armor, Egg Cracker)
Like everybody else, I really like the farmer kit, but not the merchant. It is just too op. If you hid the villager at mid you could get stacked really fast especially on teaparty.
You just solved a problem!! Many players get stuck at Mid In teaparty this villager can provide blocks for them :)
I like the farmer kit, but wouldn't it make it a bit too easy to get food? +1 (only for farmer kit).
It can get a debuff like 3 baked potatoes.. they were just examples, and you sacrifice a opportunity to get a good kit for food beginning of the game
Didn't think of that... But TRUE!
The only one that can't really be farmed us egg armor
In hardcore it can just in case for back up armor

Going To Debuff Merchant Then Give Me Your Thoughts!!

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I like the debuff a lot better. Even if you camp at mid you can't get that stacked. Maybe even getting rid of food so they can't stay there forever.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I know it will all it takes is one villager egg and you can camp mid. The merchant will never be added sorry

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Merchant sounds interesting, but very overpowered at the same time.
If that is a complain about the OverPoweredness of the kit you could nerf it way more but the idea is the important thing :)
Ways to Nerf
-Killable villager
-Certain Items can be bought
-Multiple Seconds Until Death
-Kit cannot be stack-able and takes inventory space
Farmer seems ok, but it's not really blowing me away with uniqueness or ingenuity.
Well it will be the first kit based on food, better than money bags because 1 steak = 5 in normal... OP and Hardcore are a different story

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Merchant kit would change the name from eggwars to get-to-mid-as-fast-as-you-can-and-buy-a-bow-wars.
Yeah no.
Please Read The Debuff
You can no longer get bows, shields, better armor, better weapons, better, pickaxes
I honestly don't like any of these because I feel like potatoes are too op, and the villager thing, you can get an iron axe if lucky. So, that's pretty op
Please Read The Debuff
You can no longer get bows, shields, better armor, better weapons, better, pickaxes
Question How Is Potatoes Too Op?

^^^ Debuff : The villager summoned can only sell you : Food, Blocks, Normal Leather Armor (IN ALL GAMEMODES), Wooden/Stone Sword Unenchanted. The Villager Egg Cannot Be Stacked Meaning it will take up inventory space if farmed <---- Thoughts?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom