Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
70 meters, or else the Colossal titan can look over it.
tumblr_inline_neo7ni8yLw1sjvoq1.gif


Anyways we should stay on topic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gainfullterror

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
898
324
69
24
70 meters, or else the Colossal titan can look over it.
the walls are made out of 100 collosal sized titans though
so thats how i came up with this idea , breaking the walls causes you to uncover i giant in specific areas , which then does fancy plugin attacks
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom