Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Before some rando staff locks this thread. Read it entirely and be sure to post your honest opinion.
Ladies and other some other Kids. Welcome to a Thread I've made... Again... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

---------------------------------------------------
Introducing:
walls-without-glow-png.53338

[ULTIMATE EDTION]

Fight for Fame, Fortune and Glory!:
Money Wall is back better than ever! It has been revamped. No more 'The Walls' aspect.
It's a whole new, clean gamemode! We will not be adding any kind of kits or abilities.

After you upgrade a generator or kill a team's Wither or kill a player you'll get certain amounts of Fame.
Of course we added a Fame Leaderboard for 'famous' players. ;)

No more Walls:
Don't panic. There will still be walls. They just won't fall anymore.
You're probably wondering: "How am I going to get to mid then?"
Well simple. You and players on your Team can simply leave or enter through the Main Gate of your Wall.
Just a simple gate. Nothing special.

But players from the opposing Team cannot enter nor leave through your Main Gate. Some strange barrier blocks their path. For them to enter another's Team territory they'll have to Break the wall or Climb over the wall.
But that won't be so easy, see.
The walls will be surrounded by a canal. There will be only 1 bridge and that bridge will lead to the Main Gate. Which will be for opponents useless.

A simple example
:
L5VFwLP.png

(Don't judge my building skills)
Again this is an example. The actual Wall and Canal will certainly be way bigger.

"Now how are we exactly going to break the wall?"

- We added many items that could help players to break or climb over the walls.
But beware! Skeletons spawn at the top of the wall to shoot intruders. Even if you manage to kill some, more will respawn eventually.

- Not only that but if you manage to break the wall, it will slowly regenerate after a while to it's former shape. So be sure to bring enough items to break it again.

New Items:
We revamped the Shop entirely.
Now after buy armor you'll get them permanently. Not only that but they'll be unbreakable as well.
You do lose other items if you die. Also you will now only pay once for the full set of Armor.
Full Leather Armor: 32 Iron
Full Chain Armor: 64 Iron
Full Iron Armor: 40 Gold
Full Diamond Armor: 8 Emeralds

The other items still have the same prices. Except items that cost Diamonds. You will no longer use Diamonds to buy Items. And only thing that we removed is Obsidian. The only block(s) you now can buy are Sandstone, Wood and Bricks.

New Projectiles:
To keep the game balanced we added 4 new projectiles!
Fire Chargers, TNT Bomb, Spider Eggs and Chicken Eggs.

- Fire Chargers will do allot of damage. It can break the wall but not the ground. They move like the rocket launchers on Paint Ball.

- TNT Bombs are like the Throwable TNT from Duels but they will immediately explode when they touch a entity or block.

- Fire Chargers can be bought for 50 Iron, TNT Bombs for 2 Emeralds.
Both can break Wall Blocks and Player Placed blocks. They also do not give any damage to the thrower or his team. They do
give you and your Team mates knockback though.

- Spider Eggs are simple snowballs but when they touch something a Cave Spider comes out to kill any opponent they see.

- Chicken Eggs are basically the same as Spider Eggs but then with Chickens.

New Mobs:

Now you can buy mobs that will fight with you or defend your base for a certain amount of tokens.
These mobs won't attack you or your team but will attack opponents.
The list of purchasable mobs:
  • Iron Golem: 128 Iron Tokens
  • Skeleton: 20 Gold Tokens
  • Zombie: 32 Iron Tokens
  • Spider (Spider Egg): 40 Iron Tokens
  • Creeper: 1 Emerald
  • Chicken (Chicken Egg): 10 Iron Tokens
  • Wolf (Tamed) : 32 Gold Tokens
  • Wither Skeleton Warrior: 15 Emeralds
  • Wither Skeleton Archer: 15 Emeralds

Upgrades:
We are happy to announce that we added Upgrades. Upgrades can be bought with Diamonds while in-game.
They consist or Traps when opponents enter your territory, but also enchantments and potion effects.
Some upgrades we currently have:
  • Speed 1 (10 Diamonds)
  • Haste 1 (10 Diamonds) Haste 2 (15 Diamonds)
  • Protection 1 (8 Diamonds) Protection 2 (16 Diamonds)
  • Sharpness 1 (10 Diamonds)
  • Protection Ward: Gives intruder random negative potion effect when they enter your territory. It also alerts you and your Team someone entered your territory. (5 Diamonds)
  • Healing Shield: Your wither heals you and your team mates when around it. (10 Diamonds)
Inside the Wall and Outside:
Mobs will no longer spawn. Players will now provide their own mobs that will fight along side them.
But that doesn't mean players can get all overpowered. Gens will need Emeralds to be upgraded.
Not only that but Diamonds gens can only be found outside the Walls now. That means to get better loot and upgrade you will have to leave their territory.

The Wither:
The Wither has also been revamped! The Wither will now attack opponents with Wither Heads. Be careful, these do high amounts of damage. Players are not allowed to place any blocks around the wither anymore! This means that you'll have to use mobs to protect it.
To not make Games last forever we made it so the Wither dies after a while. After 20 Minutes the Wither will have completely died off and the Death Match will begin. Nothing will happen though. Except that players won't be able to respawn anymore.

The Main Gate:
As said before the Main Gate is a gate that will only allow their team to go through. But beware, opposing Teams' mobs can still enter your gates.
Also the Main Gate will only fall after 2,5 minutes. This will give every team a fair chance when they go to mid.

Soon™

Hope everyone enjoyed and agrees with my thread.
If there are any misunderstandings, disagreements or simply feedback be sure to comment bellow.
I'm going to watch some anime.
Chalas!

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Before some rando staff locks this thread. Read it entirely and be sure to post your honest opinion.
Ladies and other some other Kids. Welcome to a Thread I've made... Again... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Introducing:
walls-without-glow-png.53338

[ULTIMATE EDTION]

Fight for Fame, Fortune and Glory!:
Money Wall is back better than ever! It has been revamped. No more 'The Walls' aspect.
It's a whole new, clean gamemode! We will not be adding any kind of kits or abilities.
After you upgrade a generator or kill a team's Wither or kill a player you'll get certain amounts of Fame.
Of course we added a Fame Leaderboard for 'famous' players.

No more Walls:
Don't panic. There will still be walls. They just won't fall anymore.
You're probably wondering: "How am I going to get to mid then?"
Well simple. You and players on your Team can simply leave or enter through the Main Gate of your Wall.
Just a simple gate. Nothing special.

But players from the opposing Team cannot enter nor leave through your Main Gate. Some strange barrier blocks their path. For them to enter another's Team territory they'll have to Break the wall or Climb over the wall.
But that won't be so easy, see.
The walls will be surrounded by a canal. There will be only 1 bridge and that bridge will lead to the Main Gate. Which will be for opponents useless.

A simple example
:
L5VFwLP.png

(Don't judge my building skills)
Again this is an example. The actual Wall and Canal will certainly be way bigger.

"Now how are we exactly going to break the wall?"

- We added many items that could help players to break or climb over the walls.
But beware! Skeletons spawn at the top of the wall to shoot intruders. Even if you manage to kill some, more will respawn eventually.

- Not only that but if you manage to break the wall, it will slowly regenerate after a while to it's former shape. So be sure to bring enough items to break it again.

New Items:
We revamped the Shop entirely.
Now after buy armor you'll get them permanently. Not only that but they'll be unbreakable as well.
You do lose other items if you die. Also you will now only pay once for the full set of Armor.
Full Leather Armor: 32 Iron
Full Chain Armor: 64 Iron
Full Iron Armor: 40 Gold
Full Diamond Armor: 8 Emeralds

The other items still have the same prices. Except items that cost Diamonds. You will no longer use Diamonds to buy Items. And only thing that we removed is Obsidian. The only block(s) you now can buy are Sandstone, Wood and Bricks.

New Projectiles:
To keep the game balanced we added 4 new projectiles!
Fire Chargers, TNT Bomb, Spider Eggs and Chicken Eggs.

- Fire Chargers will do allot of damage. It can break the wall but not the ground. They move like the rocket launchers on Paint Ball.

- TNT Bombs are like the Throwable TNT from Duels but they will immediately explode when they touch a entity or block.

- Fire Chargers can be bought for 50 Iron, TNT Bombs for 2 Emeralds.
Both can break Wall Blocks and Player Placed blocks. They also do not give any damage to the thrower or his team. They do
give you and your Team mates knockback though.

- Spider Eggs are simple snowballs but when they touch something a Cave Spider comes out to kill any opponent they see.

- Chicken Eggs are basically the same as Spider Eggs but then with Chickens.

New Mobs:

Now you can buy mobs that will fight with you or defend your base for a certain amount of tokens.
These mobs won't attack you or your team but will attack opponents.
The list of purchasable mobs:
  • Iron Golem: 128 Iron Tokens
  • Skeleton: 20 Gold Tokens
  • Zombie: 32 Iron Tokens
  • Spider (Spider Egg): 40 Iron Tokens
  • Creeper: 1 Emerald
  • Chicken (Chicken Egg): 10 Iron Tokens
  • Wolf (Tamed) : 32 Gold Tokens
  • Wither Skeleton Warrior: 15 Emeralds
  • Wither Skeleton Archer: 15 Emeralds

Upgrades:
We are happy to announce that we added Upgrades. Upgrades can be bought with Diamonds while in-game.
They consist or Traps when opponents enter your territory, but also enchantments and potion effects.
Some upgrades we currently have:
  • Speed 1 (10 Diamonds)
  • Haste 1 (10 Diamonds) Haste 2 (15 Diamonds)
  • Protection 1 (8 Diamonds) Protection 2 (16 Diamonds)
  • Sharpness 1 (10 Diamonds)
  • Protection Ward: Gives intruder random negative potion effect when they enter your territory. It also alerts you and your Team someone entered your territory. (5 Diamonds)
  • Healing Shield: Your wither heals you and your team mates when around it. (10 Diamonds)
Inside the Wall and Outside:
Mobs will no longer spawn. Players will now provide their own mobs that will fight along side them.
But that doesn't mean players can get all overpowered. Gens will need Emeralds to be upgraded.
Not only that but Diamonds gens can only be found outside the Walls now. That means to get better loot and upgrade you will have to leave your territory.

The Wither:
The Wither has also been revamped! The Wither will now attack opponents with Wither Heads. Be careful, these do high amounts of damage. Players are not allowed to place around the wither anymore! This means that you'll have to use mobs to protect it.
To not make Games last forever we made it so the Wither dies after a while. After 20 Minutes the Wither will have completely died off and the Death Match will begin. Nothing will happen though. But players won't be able to respawn anymore.

The Main Gate:
As said before the Main Gate is a gate that will only allow their team to go through. But beware, opposing Teams' mobs can still enter your gates.
Also the Main Gate will only fall after 2,5 minutes. This will give every team a fair chance when they go to mid.

Soon™

Hope everyone enjoyed and agrees with my thread.
If there are any misunderstandings, disagreements or simply feedback be sure to comment bellow.
I'm going to watch some anime.
Chalas!
This is what I call a good suggestion! Nice job!

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I do understand the concept of this game, but the "keeping armour" will make it more or less a type of rushing game; not to say I don't like this suggestion (I think it was very well constructed) I would like to say a little nerf on the whole "mobs" idea where you can get a lot of mobs which means you can camp the hell out of your base. So I suggest fewer mobs, like IGs and defensive mobs.
Overall I would like to see this added to the server. Mostly in 1.8 as it would be much to hard to kill someone in Protection 2 diamond armour in the 1.9 game mode.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Will the generator-area be the same? Like the place where the Skeletons and Zombies would hang about?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I do understand the concept of this game, but the "keeping armour" will make it more or less a type of rushing game;
You won't be able to rush eitherway.
The gates will only open after 2 minutes. By then most players should have full leather.
I do understand the concept of this game, but the "keeping armour" will make it more or less a type of rushing game; not to say I don't like this suggestion (I think it was very well constructed) I would like to say a little nerf on the whole "mobs" idea where you can get a lot of mobs which means you can camp the hell out of your base. So I suggest fewer mobs, like IGs and defensive mobs.
Maybe making so the mobs die after 30 seconds. That would mean that players will have to think through their choices before unleashing a mob.

Will the generator-area be the same? Like the place where the Skeletons and Zombies would hang about?
Yes except the Diamond ones.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Maybe making so the mobs die after 30 seconds. That would mean that players will have to think through their choices before unleashing a mob.

I agree, but maybe a little longer for different mobs such as the IG, I think that the less powerful mobs (like Zombies and such) should get more lifetime, whilst the IG gets less for being more powerful.
As for the wolf, I think that it should be a lifetime mob; saying that it can die from being attacked.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This is like the equivalent of Dora saying "Swiper, no swiping!" 3 times. Curses, you've foiled me. Let's give your thread a read.

On Topic: This actually sounds kind of cool. I like the mob aspect of the game where your side is being defended. Makes the game just different enough from Eggwars for it to deserve its own game.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I love this idea! If this was added it would soon become my favourite game on cube. I would replace block and with this, as many players will love this it.

If you haven't already guessed, +1

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I personally didn't know Money Walls, but it sounds cool. I like it, although I might not play it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
thats what i call a Very nice suggestion!!!
I also really liked Money walls. But the problem was that players weren't playing it. :)

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I vaguely remember a wither skeleton , but no wither . An emerald generator would be nice to see.

Its not a canal its a moat. Canals are artificially made human waterpaths for transport water supply etc. moats are for defending castles.

Ive played the game only once thinking it was 'money wars' i dont really have much to say about it

Last edited:

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Dear Dotsially,

How on earth do you come up with such great suggestions. Like actually, how? Your suggestions are my favorite ones to read.

Anyways I think this is a great idea for a game. It has like this tactical infiltration aspect if it which I really like. If this game gets added I'll definitely play it as I loved playing money walls back in the day.

Keep it up man, +1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is like the equivalent of Dora saying "Swiper, no swiping!" 3 times. Curses, you've foiled me. Let's give your thread a read.

On Topic: This actually sounds kind of cool. I like the mob aspect of the game where your side is being defended. Makes the game just different enough from Eggwars for it to deserve its own game.
upload_2017-6-4_13-32-23.jpeg

'nuff said. this meme is the best way to describe how you feel about the post.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom