Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
Recently, I had an idea.
The parkour in the eggwars teams waiting area is getting stale. I've completed it so many times it's getting boring. There are four corners on that platform you spawn on, so why not have 4 sets of parkour? It would give a bit more variety in the way of parkour which is greatly appreciated on maps like Tea Party which have a bunch of players.

EDIT 9/18/17: They saw my suggestion! Now there are 3 parkours!

Last edited:

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
What if they are making a new Egg Wars Team Waiting Lobby?
What if they will release it tomorrow?
The world may never know, but to be honest there should probably be a new lobby.
We'll just have to wait until something is released.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently, I had an idea.
The parkour in the eggwars teams waiting area is getting stale. I've completed it so many times it's getting boring. There are four corners on that platform you spawn on, so why not have 4 sets of parkour? It would give a bit more variety in the way of parkour which is greatly appreciated on maps like Tea Party which have a bunch of players.

Also make it more egg wars themed

Reactions: techguy123

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What if they are making a new Egg Wars Team Waiting Lobby?
What if they will release it tomorrow?
The world may never know, but to be honest there should probably be a new lobby.
We'll just have to wait until something is released.

Then whats the point of makeing suggestive threads.
Honestly.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This will be awesome as I love parkour but think that it would make it so much better, Might also become boring too. +1 from me, good luck and have a good day :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Recently, I had an idea.
It would be awesome to have tons of parkours in the eggwars lobby. But maybe in all of the lobbys? +1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yes, but in every game a game specific parkour, like clouds in sky wars and android logo's in arcade!
Here is the thing... THERE IS A FREAKING PARKOUR LOBBY BUT IT HAS BEEN IN MAITINENCE SINCE I STARTED PLAYING CUBECRAFT!! So many people like parkour, so many people have wanted mroe parkour. I made a thread about how they should focus on making the parkour lobby instead of updates to games that are already there. They NEED to make the parkour a lobby by itself...
We're talking about maybe 10 parkours in the lobby, parkour races, just for fun parkour, stuff like that. They cant keep the parkour chain boots there forever. I suggest they do something about it

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Here is the thing... THERE IS A FREAKING PARKOUR LOBBY BUT IT HAS BEEN IN MAITINENCE SINCE I STARTED PLAYING CUBECRAFT!! So many people like parkour, so many people have wanted mroe parkour. I made a thread about how they should focus on making the parkour lobby instead of updates to games that are already there. They NEED to make the parkour a lobby by itself...
We're talking about maybe 10 parkours in the lobby, parkour races, just for fun parkour, stuff like that. They cant keep the parkour chain boots there forever. I suggest they do something about it
I am playing CubeCraft about 2,5 years, the parkour game is already 1 year under maintenance, I think they have to remove it and replace it in arcade.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am playing CubeCraft about 2,5 years, the parkour game is just 1 year under maintenance, I think they have to remove it and replace it in arcade.
Ye, I have been playing cubecraft for around 2-3 years. Most likely 3 years by now. And its been a lot of fun. I just would like to see some more parkour

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I am playing CubeCraft about 2,5 years, the parkour game is already 1 year under maintenance, I think they have to remove it and replace it in arcade.
Ye, I have been playing cubecraft for around 2-3 years. Most likely 3 years by now. And its been a lot of fun. I just would like to see some more parkour
We could just stay on topic too...

I agree with a pregame lobby revamp. The eggwars team waiting area is pretty old at this point (little less than 1,5 years) and it's pretty boring at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom