Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Introduction •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Drag clicking is a clicking method where one puts slight pressure on a mouse and pushes forward, vibrating the mouse. Drag clicking is disallowed on CCG because it is found as a unfair advantage, which I believe is incorrect and here's why....
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Why it should be re-added •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Now some may disagree of course, but drag clicking should be allowed on CCG. A very clear argument as in to why it is disallowed is because not all mice can do it, which is true, but it shouldn't be disallowed, Its just another clicking method, just like jitter clicking and butterfly clicking. On that note, not all mice can't butterfly click, due to the size and shape of the left and right click, and you end up just smacking your mouse which it doesn't deserve (poor mouse :( ) and not registering any clicks, but butterfly clicking is still allowed. There will be dozens of "unfair" advantages on any server, especially when it comes to pvp, from the capability of different computers, ping, skill of the other player, mice and clicking methods are also a part of that, people will have better mice or different clicking methods, just because one is really OP in some ways isn't a reason to remove it. Drag clicking isn't even used in pvp as often, mainly just for block placements such as block placements, such as bridging and clutches.

Let me know you're thoughts below. Please remember to vote :agree: or :disagree:, and put your reasoning :)
Have a great day everyone!

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Ok i get there will always be differences between ppl due to ping and stuff but that’s no reason to add more differences
theres no reason to remove differences either, people should be able to use the mice and clicking method of their preferences as long as its not cheating

• Disagree
Reactions: xHappyMood

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
ofc there is? ok let's just give ppl a disadvantage they cant do anything about
wtf?? 💀
Its not a disadvantage, drag clicking isn't comfortable for pvp, even if it was it would be useless on java. I'm talking about block placement

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
your
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Introduction •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Drag clicking is a clicking method where one puts slight pressure on a mouse and pushes forward, vibrating the mouse. Drag clicking is disallowed on CCG because it is found as a unfair advantage, which I believe is incorrect and here's why....
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Why it should be re-added •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Now some may disagree of course, but drag clicking should be allowed on CCG. A very clear argument as in to why it is disallowed is because not all mice can do it, which is true, but it shouldn't be disallowed, Its just another clicking method, just like jitter clicking and butterfly clicking. On that note, not all mice can't butterfly click, due to the size and shape of the left and right click, and you end up just smacking your mouse which it doesn't deserve (poor mouse :( ) and not registering any clicks, but butterfly clicking is still allowed. There will be dozens of "unfair" advantages on any server, especially when it comes to pvp, from the capability of different computers, ping, skill of the other player, mice and clicking methods are also a part of that, people will have better mice or different clicking methods, just because one is really OP in some ways isn't a reason to remove it. Drag clicking isn't even used in pvp as often, mainly just for block placements such as block placements, such as bridging and clutches.

Let me know you're thoughts below. Please remember to vote :agree: or :disagree:, and put your reasoning :)
Have a great day everyone!
next post: "ALLOW KILLAURA & HACKS"

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Can this be locked? I had no idea that it held back sentinel development as @Matriox said. I know understand a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom