Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
It should be allowed on Map camping on lucky islands made by our own innovator SenCokai

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Camping is bannable (after taking a warn) because it simply makes the game extended. Imagine you are in leisure for like 30 minutes then, someone camps and makes you take more than 1 hour. That's vexing!

Declankale

Oct 13, 2020
I personally rarely camp, in some games i camp up high and use a stair trap and on the discord, people were commenting if it was good or not. YOU CAN'T BAN PEOPLE FOR USING A TACTIC. Yes, it is an annoying tactic, but you get that in every game, people in minerware play to stop others winning, will they ban that, people sit on their base in eggwars
I personally rarely camp, in some games i camp up high and use a stair trap and on the discord, people were commenting if it was good or not. YOU CAN'T BAN PEOPLE FOR USING A TACTIC. Yes, it is an annoying tactic, but you get that in every game, people in minerware play to stop others winning, will they ban that, people sit on their base in eggwars, that is annoying and makes a win far more satisfying
Camping is ok if you are in a place that is possible to get to, but when people camp and make it impossible to kill them then it just completely ruins the game.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, please don’t Necropost, posting on threads older than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
Top Bottom