Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
B66E4F8C-0277-4CBD-B92B-E740BDCF6F9C.png
Hey guys!! This is a drawing (THAT IS NOT MINE)!!!!! But a very good friend of mine drew this for me!!! I love it so much! I’m literally in love with it!!

I think it deserves recognition!!! It’s supposed to be me and her, I’m obviously Foxy011 and she is the rat (RatQueen29)!

Full credit goes to: RatQueen29 aka Shan

I got permission to post this :) as she doesn’t have a forums account!

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska
View attachment 153136 Hey guys!! This is a drawing (THAT IS NOT MINE)!!!!! But a very good friend of mine drew this for me!!! I love it so much! I’m literally in love with it!!

I think it deserves recognition!!! It’s supposed to be me and her, I’m obviously Foxy011 and she is the rat (RatQueen29)!

Wow that's super cute!

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
View attachment 153136 Hey guys!! This is a drawing (THAT IS NOT MINE)!!!!! But a very good friend of mine drew this for me!!! I love it so much! I’m literally in love with it!!

Holy shit that's really beautiful.

Reactions: Foxy011
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom