1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rarity of items - Survival games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by YounB, Aug 6, 2015.

1. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    hello everyone, I have been no-lifing survival games these past couple of weeks, and I have noticed one massive problem - the rarity of good items. I have noticed, in around 4/5 deathmatches that I get into, I noticed its either a team with full enchanted iron armour and diamond sword, or it's something ridiculous, like full diamond. I find this extremely unfair. Also, I the last 3 games, I've died to people with diamond swords. I had a diamond sword, so did a full team of 3. This is getting quite aggravating because when I want to play survival games, I want it to have some type of fairness, but when people just need a sword, and experienced pvp skills, they can can destroy rookies like myself. I hope that you understand this, thankyou for reading. Younis =p

2. BritneySpears

BritneySpears Member

Perhaps insteadd of OP items like iron gear, and diamond and anything of the likes, there could be ores that you could mine, and furnaces and enchanting tables dotted around the map.

Snap likes this.
  3. Aimee2323

Aimee2323 Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Lying in bed all day
    Perhaps we just take away the op kits that they're getting the full iron and diamond swords from..

Snap likes this.
  4. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Not a lot of people have those kits surprisingly :p (And they aren't that OP if you look at how much points they costed)
    It's not so much that there are too many good items, it's more that a lot of people have really good routes with a lot of good chests (Like myself). Since the maps are extremely small, the chests are almost next to each other compared to SG on other servers. Once you find your self an amazing route, you can easily pick up 20-30 chests. But if someone who doesn't know where any chests are plays SG, they will usually go to DM with less stuff. So I don't really think that the chests are OP, just an illusion perhaps 0-o TOO MANY CHESTTSSS xD (Seriously I would love huge maps of SG for CCG)

5. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It isn't all about the chest routes because the chests aren't all the same each round. It's that you need to have a lot of luck to get diamond armou and sword, yet people are getting them every day.

6. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I prefer the idea of finding the mineral rather than the actual armour. Rather than opening a chest and finding instant overpowered loot you would have to gradually build the items that you want using map knowledge and patience. Perhaps minerals could be given instead? c:

7. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

I personally like the game how it is, quick and fun. Takes practice to know a good route ;)