Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
4,787
3,147
348
It's an emerald perk
No rank has the chance to get that on skyblock. No matter what rank.

Maybe players have a very small chance of dropping their head though?
Was suggested a while back and has been denied for a reason I unfortunately forgot.
It could be quiet fun if a player would drop their head. But it would have to be really rare.
Only problem I could think of is "bullying" when people wear the heads and be like "I killed you noob. You are a loser. Nooooooob"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tacosbefriends

marlutin

Well-Known Member
Oct 20, 2014
537
66
103
I hope the idea gets implemented (the small chance of a mob dropping it's egg).
Imagine this, kills wither skeleton, makes wither skeleton skull farm/sells it for 100 stacks of diamonds and 32 villager spawners
 

marlutin

Well-Known Member
Oct 20, 2014
537
66
103
*Kills enderdragon*

...

*Gets dragon egg and spawn egg*

...

Yeah you know what comes next ;) :p
Not really, I played with some ender dragon spawners on a creative world, each spawner only spawns one ender dragon, then it stops working
 

marlutin

Well-Known Member
Oct 20, 2014
537
66
103
Is this thread forgotten guys? Please say not, I luv the idea for sb and factions
 

marlutin

Well-Known Member
Oct 20, 2014
537
66
103
Don't worry. The staff and owners are very good about looking through suggestions, so I doubt something that got so much love will go overlooked.
Thanks god, this is one of your best ideas yet, and as I said before, your ideas are awesome :D
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom