Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Left
Im just so numb inside i cant seem to hide, overwhelmed by all of it but still woking on it. Im in a box with the key i swallowed a long time ago. People telling me that i should pursue this music dream of mine but those rhymes are so personal to me i don't think i can without having some kinda attack. If i could just let there trust issues go that would do a load but there still follow me around maybe its the music that brought these problems up. To have the urge to keep going instead of always tryna swallow my regret but i've already told you that i would die for you but i'm not going to take what you give me. Got no money for a buss fair, walking down the same street roads I've already got no where to go in the future so i best pray for a miracle.If i could just stand on level ground and work my life out instead of always not being optimistic and be lost, lost in the moment .Put my life into these lines i'm not going to let it go, i cant let go im going to panic if i see mum throw an other anger management fit. Diverged from this planet, oops, in another world definitely not here bro no wonder why you can never understand me. Definitely mentally ill when I've got my headphones on. Being stuck in this room i don't know how to behave like i'm a slave to this trade. I i could just give it up, all of these problems but i cant just run from it, paranoid constantly being annoyed and never having anything not even a phone so that i can call the hospital line. Cluck it bro, maybe i am soft but at least i haven't lost it. But in . a ways i am blessed to have these moments all this emotional struggle is good once in a while right, because i probably wouldn't be as good as i am. All of you lost jealous moments that y'all swim in, not knowing why, is it because i dont have anything or that i dont have a future. Ive got music that'll make you move left right and center and move you back to the shelter. Who am i looking at in the mirror is this who i am or who im not, id be lying if i told you i knew, look horrified like i just died or something with a tough outside but a broken inside full form all of the emotional rollercoasters I've been on through this pointless life. i dont see what you see insdie of me all you less minded ducks were to ignorant to see, just ignore me its cool just about that is going on with me . Two weeks gone so fast "why do you reminisce on the past", cause its wha i go off of my whole life is the past, its built me up its what made me this lifeless brain damaged kid of yours dad. As time flew i realises that ive experienced a lot more things that many kids shouldn't go through and i look around and am surprised at the reaction my music has received seems like everyone wants to take it from me.

starts where you want it to start. ends where you want it to end. as real as you want it to be ~ D'Arcy

Reactions: ThaDoggo
A

A pigeon

Can you put it in lines pls nobody wants to read an essay

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom