Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardLapLaz

Jun 8, 2015
Right behind you.
www.google.com
I haven't brought a rank yet, and I want to ask about the payments.If I buy an Iron rank, it will cost ten pounds(right!?) If I then buy a lapis rank, will it cost it's usal price(£25) or its usal amount minus the Iron rank I have already brought?Also, how do I get the ranks builder, Mod or youtuber?

Thanksin advance,
EdwardLapLaz

BritneySpears

Aug 1, 2015
If you buy lapiz rank after iron, you go to the Rank Upgrades tab on the store, click on your rank, then press Iron to Lapiz, and you will have a discounted price. For Mod rank, they'll choose you. For builder, you build something awesome and make an application. For Youtuber, you must have quality videos, 2 or more videos with the CCGN IP in the description and 40k subscribers.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I am currently emerald rank, i started from iron. Every time you want to upgrade your rank, you are not charged for the whole rank, you are charged to upgrade your rank. The price you will pay is the difference between your current rank, and the one you want. Just a heads up, the store usually has discounts on special events (e.g Black Friday had a 50% off discount), so you might want to wait and see if there is a sale. I bought my diamond rank to emerald rank for £17.50 on black friday (rather than £30 to upgrade to emerald). If you need any more help, just ask :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom