Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Musk_deer

Novice Member
Apr 28, 2019
After reading one of the official announcements, I thought of a very bad thing
One of the

The following is the official announcement:

If I have an active lifetime rank, can I buy a new rank and keep my lifetime benefits?

If you have a lifetime rank, your rank will continue to stay active along with all your previous benefits as long as you don't purchase a subscription rank. Subscription ranks have new benefits from our old Plus rank, however these are only available on our subscriptions, and will not be part of lifetime (legacy) ranks.

If you decide to purchase one of our new subscriptions, you will forfeit your lifetime (legacy) rank.

Subscribing to new rankings does not require any account password, only the user ID is required to subscribe, if someone maliciously wants to make players who previously had lifetime rankings lose their lifetime rankings, just pay them a subscription for a month, then they will lose their lifetime rankings. Is this a system bug? I think even after subscribing, do not lose the original lifetime ranking, after all, it is spent a lot of money to buy, especially for players who bought Obsidian ranking before, it is not fair

Last edited:

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
if someone maliciously wants to make players who previously had lifetime rankings lose their lifetime rankings, just pay them a subscription for a month, then they will lose their lifetime rankings. Is this a system bug?
You can then contact the support team and they will return your rank and ban the person if possible

If I have an active lifetime rank, can I buy a new rank and keep my lifetime benefits?​

no, you will forfeit your lifetime (legacy) rank.

Musk_deer

Novice Member
Apr 28, 2019
然后,您可以联系支持团队,他们将返回您的等级并在可能的情况下禁止该人
Thank you for your reply. I just went to find my payment records for January 17, 2022. Does this prove that I once opened the Obsidian lifetime ranking?

Musk_deer

Novice Member
Apr 28, 2019
UPDATE: You will NOT lose your lifetime legacy rank after the subscription expires. If you purchased one of our new subscriptions, you will NOT forfeit your lifetime (legacy) rank.
Beautiful update, thank you for listening to my opinion and making changes.😆😆😆

vertax_

Sep 1, 2023
After reading one of the official announcements, I thought of a very bad thing
One of the

The following is the official announcement:

If I have an active lifetime rank, can I buy a new rank and keep my lifetime benefits?

If you have a lifetime rank, your rank will continue to stay active along with all your previous benefits as long as you don't purchase a subscription rank. Subscription ranks have new benefits from our old Plus rank, however these are only available on our subscriptions, and will not be part of lifetime (legacy) ranks.

If you decide to purchase one of our new subscriptions, you will forfeit your lifetime (legacy) rank.

Subscribing to new rankings does not require any account password, only the user ID is required to subscribe, if someone maliciously wants to make players who previously had lifetime rankings lose their lifetime rankings, just pay them a subscription for a month, then they will lose their lifetime rankings. Is this a system bug? I think even after subscribing, do not lose the original lifetime ranking, after all, it is spent a lot of money to buy, especially for players who bought Obsidian ranking before, it is not fair
there is but in java onley bt in bedrock its lifestime and have time

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom