Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hi everyone,

I'm here to discuss the prices and perks of ranks on CubeCraft,

I currently have a diamond rank, which, on a sale, cost me £40. But is it worth that much?

First of all prices no discount offers,

1. Iron £15, It's ok if you want to look good in lobbies, but for the price, you don't get much more.
2. Lapis £25, Again good for lobby perks but for £25 I honestly don't think it's worth that much.
3.Gold £35, This is where the voting comes in, with Gold rank you are able to vote for item types in Eggwars only, and you also get a few more perks in the lobby but not a lot.
4. Diamond £55, think about it, unless you have a job, or your filthy rich, it's lots of money, but in the Diamond rank you can vote for every single item, every health, everyday time, and that's why I bought it. You also get a couple more perks in lobbies but again not much.
5. Emerald £90, This, I believe is the most popular rank because of one ability, that is /fly. I have seen my brother (Shadoshii) use /fly, and honestly, it's worth the extra money, again a couple more perks, arrow trails, cages, that stuff in general.
6. Obsidian £140 Finally, we have the most expensive rank, which is just to look OP, feel OP, be OP. I think people by Obsidian rank just to be at the top of the lobby be respected for having the top rank.

Sky News: This is to every player on CubeCraft games, Hats from CubeCraft will soon take over the world, there are four pages of them. Beware hats are patrolling the streets looking for innocent gamers to wear them, BEWARE!

LOL!

Ok, that's my thoughts bout ranks and let me hear yours soon.

Goodbye!

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The prices there are currently, are good and affordable for everyone.
There is only one problem, unfortunately - the perks between an Emerald rank and an Obsidian rank.
I mean, an Emerald rank and an Obsidian are literally the same thing. Well, almost... :p

The price difference between an Emerald rank and an Obsidian rank is too much, although they are literally the same.
There should be more perks for Obsidian rank players or a price reduction.

Reactions: Troublesomee

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
I think Obsidian is basically Emerald except you are known as that top rank, not second best.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I think that more Perks and more like cool things (Colored Armour, Trails, Arrow Trails, etc...) should be added to the Ranks but nothing else.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are quite some Threads about Rank prices. I Do agree it is not worth the Money. It's way too expensive with too little sales. Let's say Iron, It's quite a lot of money with and the only Perks are Chat Prefix and kits selection in PVP and 20 Friends slots......

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If you want to follow me, because I am the best of course, I really appreciate that! But I only follow my friends, some Staff Members and people who deserve it. Sorry :([/QU
I think that more Perks and more like cool things (Colored Armour, Trails, Arrow Trails, etc...) should be added to the Ranks but nothing else.
Maybe miniatures, win effect etcetera, I think the ranks need more vanity things, what @SrKlompenstein said, the price an emerald and an obsidian rank is too much, the may change it in the future but we don't.
Currently I have an emerald rank, I thought of upgrading this at the next sale but I'm not sure, the price between it is a little bit too much in my eyes, anyways, I hope I will be upgrading anywhere around Christmas! :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands
The prices there are currently, are good and affordable for everyone.
There is only one problem, unfortunately - the perks between an Emerald rank and an Obsidian rank.
I mean, an Emerald rank and an Obsidian are literally the same thing. Well, almost... :p

The price difference between an Emerald rank and an Obsidian rank is too much, although they are literally the same.
There should be more perks for Obsidian rank players or a price reduction.
I agree 100% with this, the Obsidian rank need more things.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Some of the ranks you may feel are more worth wile/expensive than others, but you don't have to be 'rich' to pay for any of these ranks, even obsidian
Exactly!

I don't understand why you made this post, we already know how much ranks are and what they can do. Unless you have a reason for making this it just seems like you're message farming.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom