Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a sticky thread (not my idea plz no hate)?

• Yes

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I think he also makes plugins, but has no developer rank as owner rank is good enough.
Rubik 'helps' making plugins, but he doesn't do as much as the normal/jr. developers do. Of course, he helps and manages everything, that's why he's called an Owner. + I also think he was the first owner of the server ;) not quite sure though

Reactions: Ping Ether

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Rubik 'helps' making plugins, but he doesn't do as much as the normal/jr. developers do. Of course, he helps and manages everything, that's why he's called an Owner. + I also think he was the first owner of the server ;) not quite sure though
I am prity sure that he is the rirst owner because the server calls cubecraft and he loves cubes so...

Reactions: Ping Ether

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Foodyling does have both Developer and Mod though

Foodyling had* Developer and Mod. He resigned from Developer, which is quite sad, because of the amazing survival games update which got me 26 levels higher of me just no-lifeing to 500 wins :P

I do agree that players can both be, one rank and the other, as @SSunny , was mod and builder, @Efcluke94 , is Builder and Head-Admin, and Foodyling ofcourse was Developer and Mod, however Rubik doesn't have a tag, so he isn't considered a developer, or at least; ''Full-time developer" who gets payed for his work.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013

That's mostly false.

@rubik_cube_man is one of the most hard working developers we have in my opinion. He has created all the servers most popular games EggWars, SkyWars, PvP etc. He does a lot more than normal devs/jr devs. He goes the extra mile and works ridiculous hours. He founded the network back in 2012 and made CubeCraft become huge, he still works on multiple projects including helping with the managing of certain projects, coding games and fixes.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
That's mostly false.

@rubik_cube_man is one of the most hard working developers we have in my opinion. He has created all the servers most popular games EggWars, SkyWars, PvP etc. He does a lot more than normal devs/jr devs. He goes the extra mile and works ridiculous hours. He founded the network back in 2012 and made CubeCraft become huge, he still works on multiple projects including helping with the managing of certain projects, coding games and fixes.
72473046.jpg

Reactions: telegamer and DrHam

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
That's mostly false.

For once, I have reason \o/

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
That's mostly false.

See i was right about that

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That's mostly false.

p5Abcaq.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom