Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 4, 2017
Belgium
With these requirements I want to PREVENT hackers from being in ranked skywars. I see no disadvantages. Logical that you can't be lvl 25 in 1 hour. Usually, alt accounts of hackers are lvl 1 or slightly higher. I only see advantages in these requirements. ( @rubik_cube_man @hub3rt )

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ranked SkyWars.

upload_2017-11-20_13-34-53.png

-Must have been playing Cubecraft for 1 month.

-Must have a forum account (maybe not necessary).

-Must be lvl 25+ (in-game).

Why.. Non of these are necessary.. Why do you need to have a forum account, be level 25+ AND play on cubecraft for a month, to play a game?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
With these requirements I want to PREVENT hackers from being in ranked skywars. I see no disadvantages. Logical that you can't be lvl 25 in 1 hour. Usually, alt accounts of hackers are lvl 1 or slightly higher. I only see advantages in these requirements. ( @rubik_cube_man @hub3rt )
Why can't ranked skywars have hackers? With that logic, every game needs these requirements, we don't want hackers in any game

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So I mean, nobody likes hackers right? So if there was a game mode called 'Ranked Skywars' with those requirements (lvl 25+, forum account, cubecraft member 1 month +, ...) then there would be less hackers in that game mode. Only benefits right?
Yeah.. I understand that. But I don't like hackers in any of my games. So let's add these requirements to all the games! Eggwars, Arcade, ''normal'' Skywars, PvP..
Only benefits right?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom