Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
I don't know if it's only me, but i think Cube needs some action. Same routine, loggin, play, win or lose and so on, well maybe you guys will say there is a leaderboard that you can play hard to become classified. True but what about new players and members who got hacked or lost their accounts with any other way. What i am traying to say is to bring action to Cube, i am thinking of some events Ranked Mode for both Eggwars, Skywars and why not PvP. An event one time per month is a great idea i think, also a Ranked game mod for like 2 or 4 weeks, players play hard to be classified in a leaderboard for Ranked Mode and it refresh and starts from the beginning again and so on every 2 or 4 weeks. For the events as i mentioned, i don't really have an idea for a game or an event but i leave it for you guys.Well some will say what about hackers?
Well as a security strategy i think that only people with more than 20 lvl can play The Ranked Modes, not sure if so for the events but why i think it's a gerat strategy? Simply, Because hackers, the known hackers, like the ones who use hacks clearly(Killaura,AimBot,fly...) they get banned and spoted easily, for that they join again with new accounts with 1 or 2lvl for min and 10 for max,but, for the other types of hackers such as Aim assist, toggle sneak... i think that catching them hacking in Ranked modes will ends with them to some serious punishment.
That's all from me.
And i am open for any other suggestions about this topic
It's a cool idea but it'd be full of toxic people :/

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
For one it will encore more competition. This is not a bad thing but it can lead to toxicity. Reason 2 there is already a leaderboard which is like ranking.
Reason 3. What will there be a sort of economy. Because there are already multiple of them on the network. These are the 3 things management said on each of these ridiculous threads. If you want competition go to a different server.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
For one it will encore more competition. This is not a bad thing but it can lead to toxicity. Reason 2 there is already a leaderboard which is like ranking.
Reason 3. What will there be a sort of economy. Because there are already multiple of them on the network. These are the 3 things management said on each of these ridiculous threads. If you want competition go to a different server.
"ridiculous" ok buddy

Reactions: Chadowen

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
:/ what's the point of the suggestions if when you don't find something great you leave the server, also toxicity is not a reason man XD

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
:/ what's the point of the suggestions if when you don't find something great you leave the server, also toxicity is not a reason man XD
People have been asking for this for years. If it was to be implemented it would have been years ago when people suggested it. At this point idgaf you clowns so what you want.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom