Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if it's only me, but i think Cube needs some action. Same routine, loggin, play, win or lose and so on, well maybe you guys will say there is a leaderboard that you can play hard to become classified. True but what about new players and members who got hacked or lost their accounts with any other way. What i am traying to say is to bring action to Cube, i am thinking of some events Ranked Mode for both Eggwars, Skywars and why not PvP. An event one time per month is a great idea i think, also a Ranked game mod for like 2 or 4 weeks, players play hard to be classified in a leaderboard for Ranked Mode and it refresh and starts from the beginning again and so on every 2 or 4 weeks. For the events as i mentioned, i don't really have an idea for a game or an event but i leave it for you guys.Well some will say what about hackers?
Well as a security strategy i think that only people with more than 20 lvl can play The Ranked Modes, not sure if so for the events but why i think it's a gerat strategy? Simply, Because hackers, the known hackers, like the ones who use hacks clearly(Killaura,AimBot,fly...) they get banned and spoted easily, for that they join again with new accounts with 1 or 2lvl for min and 10 for max,but, for the other types of hackers such as Aim assist, toggle sneak... i think that catching them hacking in Ranked modes will ends with them to some serious punishment.
That's all from me.
And i am open for any other suggestions about this topic

FlameBoyys

May 10, 2016
Netherlands
I don't know if it's only me, but i think Cube needs some action. Same routine, loggin, play, win or lose and so on, well maybe you guys will say there is a leaderboard that you can play hard to become classified. True but what about new players and members who got hacked or lost their accounts with any other way. What i am traying to say is to bring action to Cube, i am thinking of some events Ranked Mode for both Eggwars, Skywars and why not PvP. An event one time per month is a great idea i think, also a Ranked game mod for like 2 or 4 weeks, players play hard to be classified in a leaderboard for Ranked Mode and it refresh and starts from the beginning again and so on every 2 or 4 weeks. For the events as i mentioned, i don't really have an idea for a game or an event but i leave it for you guys.Well some will say what about hackers?
Well as a security strategy i think that only people with more than 20 lvl can play The Ranked Modes, not sure if so for the events but why i think it's a gerat strategy? Simply, Because hackers, the known hackers, like the ones who use hacks clearly(Killaura,AimBot,fly...) they get banned and spoted easily, for that they join again with new accounts with 1 or 2lvl for min and 10 for max,but, for the other types of hackers such as Aim assist, toggle sneak... i think that catching them hacking in Ranked modes will ends with them to some serious punishment.
That's all from me.
I like the idea. I would love to see a new RANKED way to play different game modes. it would be awesome if people with better skills can play against people of the same level.

Reactions: Chadowen

Lucatje9

May 24, 2019
I think it's a great idea to put ranked in cubecraft. It is also a great solution to say that only people who are lvl 20 or higher can play ranked to prevent hackers. it might also be fun if you for example do a tournament once a week and the winner wil get a prize for example: 2 super cubelets.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That's all from me.
The only thing that I can’t agree is the lvl 20 requirement.Maybe 30 or higher for better gameplay very high procent security from cheaters.Anyway good isea

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
The only thing that I can’t agree is the lvl 20 requirement.Maybe 30 or higher for better gameplay very high procent security from cheaters.Anyway good isea
Yeah we can make it higher, it depends on what cube Staff thinks

Last edited:

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's a great idea to put ranked in cubecraft. It is also a great solution to say that only people who are lvl 20 or higher can play ranked to prevent hackers. it might also be fun if you for example do a tournament once a week and the winner wil get a prize for example: 2 super cubelets.
Playing hard for many hours a day to get 2 Super cubelets, i think i can get them in a less period without playing hard.What i mean it's not a bad idea but i am thinking of something bigger like an UberCubelets or better, a cage, a special one for the 1st place , one for the 2nd and one for the 3rd place.Why not a gadget or a Ranked Cubelet that will be better and we can say "it worth it"

Reactions: Ronzo

Rawben

Apr 7, 2016
I love the idea because now you play with players above your skill level or under. The only problem there is is that there are not enough players on Cube for this!

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
That's all from me.
It has been discussed in the past and management said no.

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
That's all from me.
this is a nice idea, I hope the cubecraft staff will agree

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
One teeny tiny problem. Since the multiplier update levels have no point anymore and is now no more indicator for how many games you’ve played/players you’ve killed/wins you have, but how much money you’ve spent.

Reactions: Alexp192

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
One teeny tiny problem. Since the multiplier update levels have no point anymore and is now no more indicator for how many games you’ve played/players you’ve killed/wins you have, but how much money you’ve spent.
I really doubt blatant cheaters are dedicated enough to buy a booster just to cheat in just another game

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really doubt blatant cheaters are dedicated enough to buy a booster just to cheat in just another game
I’m not talking about cheaters, i’m talking about the whole ranking system in general. If you make a ranking system based on levels it’ll not be about how good you are in playing games.

Reactions: Alexp192
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom