Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
There should be a ranked Skywars, Eggwars. Seasons start and end... You could make it so that you might need a minimum amount of wins to enter. Players start with 0 Rating. As they win games they get rating. For example, people with 100 rating go against people with similar rating. After the season ends top players get rewards and everyone starts at 0 again. I would try start it off with only solo, making it so there are no parties, no teaming. Other servers have this and it has worked great for them!

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This has been discussed about before.

A majority of responses talk about how having ranked would create a divide in the community which I agree on. Sorry but It's a no from me.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Has been suggested before: (And lots more)

I’ll leave my response here anyways though. Ranked games should not be a thing, mainly because Cubecrafts playerbase is too small for it. I don’t know much about this, but feel free to look at @wiikend ’s post on why it shouldn’t be implemented

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
This has been requested so many times, and I still don't like the idea. But do you mean that their only would be ranked or that there is a normal skywars/eggwars mode too?
Normal eggwars, and skywars as well. You would be able to choose between them.

Thanks for the reply!

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Normal eggwars, and skywars as well. You would be able to choose between them.

Thanks for the reply!
I don’t think this is a good idea since this would split the community, and I personally don’t like playing sweaty skywars/eggwars games like probably most people so people would rather play normal skywars/eggwars which who would make the ranked dead.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom