Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 4, 2017
Having both a competitive and a chill style of game would benefit every type of player. Whether the player is playing to be the best at Eggwars, or just playing to kill some time with friends, this format will be great for them. Having a system to track your MMR and ranks would give players the drive to play to be the best.

System with League ranks, leader board and Seasons

3 or so Month long seasons with rewards are needed in Ranked. A top 100 leader board that tracks the best players would give players a reason to play the game competitively. Knowing that your opponents will be the same calibre as yourself will make players enjoy the game more and not feel like the game is too easy. Competitive games are always more exciting because the thrill of ranking up feels great. Make sure that players play against other players around their rank so that the rank system is fair and everyone will be at an accurate rank. End of season rewards would be a great way to reward players for their hard work throughout a season. Ranked Eggwars could lead to competitive streams and even big tournaments with big prizepools. The concept of the game is perfect for a competitive system with tournaments.

Teams or Clans

Being able to make a clan that you can invite all your friends to would make ranked play even more high level, increasing the skill ceiling. This would make players want to be in a discord chat with each other, which would help with communication. Communication is key because typing to your teammate isn't going to work most of the time when you need fast reactions. A leader board with the top clans would also give players the drive to be the best.

Fix the awful hacking system.

Not enough players have the time to report hackers and the automatic ban system is not good enough. There are far too many hackers in Eggwars, which is the game's biggest problem. It has been a problem since I started playing, which was 3 years ago. Ranked would not work at all with hackers roaming the game. If an automatic hacking system does not work for you, a watchdog system would work fantastically. A simple command such as /watchdog (name) (reason) would notify staff of hackers and they can see for themselves if someone is blatantly hacking. The amount of hackers discourages so many players to play your game more, and also to buy ranks. I'm 100% certain that more people would buy ranks if there were no hackers. Frankly, the fact that there are so many hackers is down to laziness. How can the hacking problem not improve in 3 years?

Unranked

Casual players should have the option to play unranked Eggwars. Whether they are just playing for fun, or to kill time, not everyone plays for the competitive aspect. Seperate lobbies or something similar would be a clean and neat way of making both ranked and unranked easily accessible.

Fix the No hit glitch.

There is a major glitch which ruins some fights. Sometimes, a player's sword does not hit the opponent and does no damage. Therefore, the player has to go into their inventory and switch it out to fix this. This is unacceptable because in the middle of a fight that you have prepared for, you could lose it because of a glitch. There isn't enough time to switch it around in the middle of a fight.

Map selection and more map options

There are too many moments where you have to wait ages for the good maps to show up because the 8 signs that transfer you in game are filled with maps no one plays on. Most people are waiting for a map that has enough space for all their teammates, but it is really hard if 4 out of the 8 maps are 0/40 in players. There needs to be a better rotation system so that popular maps will come faster. Also, a fix to this would be so that there would be no duplicate maps. (i.e. Western not showing up twice out of the 8 maps)
If there is a map is at 0 people inside, it should change to another map after 2 minutes to keep the cycle going.

Weekly tournaments

A tournament that happens at a time when player count is at the peak would lead to more players playing. Perhaps giving a reward to the winner of the tournament would give players a reason to participate in the tournament. This would require a bigger map with different team sizes to give players an option of which tournament they would like to participate in. Solo, Duo, Threes and Fours would be a perfect format. All you would need to do would be to sign up the day before and show up when the event starts.

Ability to see opponents stats

Being able to see other players Kills to Death ratio, win percentage, amount of wins etc. would be a great addition to your game. A simple command to track stats is all that would be needed.

Reconnecting to a game and Spectating options

There is nothing worse than being in a game for a long time, then losing because you disconnected. There should be an option to reconnect to a game. Another great addition would be a system to be able to spectate high leveled ranked games, or your friends games.

Please take my points into consideration because ranked Eggwars is long overdue and would massively increase your player count. It would also lead to better players starting to play your game.

-ISworeSheWas18

Aug 4, 2017
I like this idea, I find it fun and exciting and I hope Cubecraft adds this idea! One thing that I noticed is the hacker problem, the hacker problem is obvious and one that needs fixing because there are a lot of hackers with obvious hacks that need to be banned. The hacker problem has not been fixed for 4 years for me and it is quite annoying when I see players hacking but there is nothing to do at all because even teaming would be bannable. So please fix that problem.

Old_Santa

Aug 4, 2017
This post was extremely insightful, it shed light on the many problems that exist on one of the most popular MC servers while maintaining a professional form and adding solutions to these problems. Based on my personal experience, I completely agree with the idea of a ranked eggwars, the need to fix the hacking problem, and most definitely a fix to the no-hit glitch (I've died way too many times to it). Once again, good job taking your time to provide constructive criticism on these issues.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Having both a competitive and a chill style of game would benefit every type of player. Whether the player is playing to be the best at Eggwars, or just playing to kill some time with friends, this format will be great for them. Having a system to track your MMR and ranks would give players the drive to play to be the best.

3 or so Month long seasons with rewards are needed in Ranked. A top 100 leader board that tracks the best players would give players a reason to play the game competitively. Knowing that your opponents will be the same calibre as yourself will make players enjoy the game more and not feel like the game is too easy. Competitive games are always more exciting because the thrill of ranking up feels great. Make sure that players play against other players around their rank so that the rank system is fair and everyone will be at an accurate rank. End of season rewards would be a great way to reward players for their hard work throughout a season. Ranked Eggwars could lead to competitive streams and even big tournaments with big prizepools. The concept of the game is perfect for a competitive system with tournaments.

Teams or Clans

Being able to make a clan that you can invite all your friends to would make ranked play even more high level, increasing the skill ceiling. This would make players want to be in a discord chat with each other, which would help with communication. Communication is key because typing to your teammate isn't going to work most of the time when you need fast reactions. A leader board with the top clans would also give players the drive to be the best.

Not enough players have the time to report hackers and the automatic ban system is not good enough. There are far too many hackers in Eggwars, which is the game's biggest problem. It has been a problem since I started playing, which was 3 years ago. Ranked would not work at all with hackers roaming the game. If an automatic hacking system does not work for you, a watchdog system would work fantastically. A simple command such as /watchdog (name) (reason) would notify staff of hackers and they can see for themselves if someone is blatantly hacking. The amount of hackers discourages so many players to play your game more, and also to buy ranks. I'm 100% certain that more people would buy ranks if there were no hackers. Frankly, the fact that there are so many hackers is down to laziness. How can the hacking problem not improve in 3 years?

Unranked

Casual players should have the option to play unranked Eggwars. Whether they are just playing for fun, or to kill time, not everyone plays for the competitive aspect. Seperate lobbies or something similar would be a clean and neat way of making both ranked and unranked easily accessible.

Fix the No hit glitch.

There is a major glitch which ruins some fights. Sometimes, a player's sword does not hit the opponent and does no damage. Therefore, the player has to go into their inventory and switch it out to fix this. This is unacceptable because in the middle of a fight that you have prepared for, you could lose it because of a glitch. There isn't enough time to switch it around in the middle of a fight.

There are too many moments where you have to wait ages for the good maps to show up because the 8 signs that transfer you in game are filled with maps no one plays on. Most people are waiting for a map that has enough space for all their teammates, but it is really hard if 4 out of the 8 maps are 0/40 in players. There needs to be a better rotation system so that popular maps will come faster. Also, a fix to this would be so that there would be no duplicate maps. (i.e. Western not showing up twice out of the 8 maps)
If there is a map is at 0 people inside, it should change to another map after 2 minutes to keep the cycle going.

Weekly tournaments

A tournament that happens at a time when player count is at the peak would lead to more players playing. Perhaps giving a reward to the winner of the tournament would give players a reason to participate in the tournament. This would require a bigger map with different team sizes to give players an option of which tournament they would like to participate in. Solo, Duo, Threes and Fours would be a perfect format. All you would need to do would be to sign up the day before and show up when the event starts.

Being able to see other players Kills to Death ratio, win percentage, amount of wins etc. would be a great addition to your game. A simple command to track stats is all that would be needed.

There is nothing worse than being in a game for a long time, then losing because you disconnected. There should be an option to reconnect to a game. Another great addition would be a system to be able to spectate high leveled ranked games, or your friends games.

Please take my points into consideration because ranked Eggwars is long overdue and would massively increase your player count. It would also lead to better players starting to play your game.

-ISworeSheWas18
Good Idea!!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Being unable to reconnect to games is one of the big downsides of Cubecraft. I hope they implement some system in the future for it.
Fix the No hit glitch.
I've never seen this glitch ever before.
I really like the idea of ranked gamemodes but I prefer Dotsy's suggestion for ranked - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-a-ranked-lobby-some-other-stuff.193148/
Teams or Clans
I also really like the idea of clans. Currently we have the friends list but that is very limited on features and spaces for most players.

I think the map selection works pretty good as it is. With a rank its a bit easier to find the maps you are looking for.
Weekly tournaments
I would like to have tournaments but I don't think they would make me enjoy the game more. If there was a tournament system in place which you sign up for and you face an opponent whenever you are both online I would be all for that.

The stats website is apparently coming soon and I'm looking forward to it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

If Cube has a player base big enough for these things, I'm all for it.

Teams or Clans

Now this doesn't really make sense to me: Why would we need this?
Players could easily just go to discord and use that as without this feature, so this hasn't got anything to do with discord. A leader board for the top clans? Sorry, but I already find it annoying enough to deal with people who only want to win for fame and not enjoy the game. Leader boards are cool and all, but I don't want more unnecessary ones.

Boy oh boy...
Okay, I'll be covering this in a somewhat detailed way:
Hacking. People do it for fun, and it'll always happen on every public server. Anti-cheats are here to prevent it, but sometimes they do end up missing hackers.
Last year the amount of hackers was ridiculous compared to now, as it was (literally) at least 100 times worse. That's not over-exaggerating either. Since Sentinel came out, the amount of hackers has plummeted heavily. Nowadays I'm "lucky" to find 2 hackers a day, compared to the 1 hacker every 2 games last year.
A /report command that notifies staff of hackers is useful for us, but extremely inconvenient for the staff members. As some said: "A staff member can ban at least 10 players while doing reports in the time it takes them to ban 1 in game".
This "watchdog" you're mentioning by the way, is the name of another servers Anti-cheat.
Sentinel, as you may know, is the server anti-cheat.
Sentinel, our anti-cheat, works in a way where it flags a hacker. When a hacker is flagged, they don't immediately get banned. Instead, they will be banned as soon as a ban wave starts, a wave which bans every hacker that has been flagged in the time since the last ban wave stopped. But like I said, Sentinel doesn't always flag them. That's something that you may or may not have run into, and it can definitely hinder your game play.
Every now and then hackers do slip by, but this is when the community comes in to report the player themselves. That's the way to slowly but surely get rid of hackers. I understand that it could stress you out, but they aren't too common anymore. Sentinel is currently getting better and better & initiates ban waves more frequently than it used to.
It's not that Cube doesn't want to get rid of hackers, it's just impossible to make the server 100% hacker-free. If you look at other big servers, you'll notice that they also have lots of hackers. Cube has been trying to tackle this problem for a while now, and they've done really well this year.

Unranked

Currently, the games already feel like they're somewhat unranked. Forcing players to not play competitively is impossible, and I'm sure that a lot of the competitive players will play there to farm wins since they're less likely to find other good players.

Fix the No hit glitch.

I'm not certain, but I believe this isn't really something they can do much about. I do know that this bug can be avoided by not holding shields in your off hand. This glitch mostly, if not always, occurs when one is using a shield.

This comes down to the simplest fix: Purchase a rank to go play the map you want.
It's not a feature that lets you summon a map, but it lets you join any games that are open, as there are always definitely over x maps available which you don't always see. (x being the amount of signs on the board)
The duplicate precaution you mentioned could work, but they'd have to majorly rework their map system.
And: Inactive games (maps with 0 people) always eventually get refreshed to change to another map. It doesn't happen a lot, but it is a feature.

Weekly tournaments

Sadly, this is pretty tedious to organise for a network so big.
There's always problems with these relating to:
-Power outages
-Internet disconnections
-Cross teams
-Hackers
-etc.
Tournaments are a pain to do, and will end up making a lot of players angry.

Having backup plans for when any of these problems (listed above) sounds simple and dandy, but it'd be even more of a nightmare to organise.

This could be ported to the forums to try and convince people to join here, so I'm up for it.
The only issue: Some players don't want others seeing their stats.
A simple solution: Add it as an optional feature whether people can see your statistics of certain games or not.

How?
When?
Where?
A reconnection system is a dodgy thing to add, as there will always be cases where players would abuse of this in order to get incredibly cheap advantages in games. I don't want this to be a thing (and that's coming from someone who gets kicked by his internet frequently).
A spectating feature for friends and others isn't something I want to see either. Why? The sheer amount of ghosting that would happen will lead to the games being incredibly unenjoyable for the opponents, as they can't hide or plan anything.

Old_Santa

Aug 4, 2017
If Cube has a player base big enough for these things, I'm all for it.

Now this doesn't really make sense to me: Why would we need this?
Players could easily just go to discord and use that as without this feature, so this hasn't got anything to do with discord. A leader board for the top clans? Sorry, but I already find it annoying enough to deal with people who only want to win for fame and not enjoy the game. Leader boards are cool and all, but I don't want more unnecessary ones .

A main problem with the teams on eggwars is the lack of communication. Therefore, in a ranked game of eggwars, a group or "clan" is needed to allow the server to know which players to designate their points to after the game. This would also allow groups to be striving to be the top of the leaderboards (most people don't even do it for fame, rather the fun of it tbh)

Boy oh boy...
Okay, I'll be covering this in a somewhat detailed way:
Hacking. People do it for fun, and it'll always happen on every public server. Anti-cheats are here to prevent it, but sometimes they do end up missing hackers.
Last year the amount of hackers was ridiculous compared to now, as it was (literally) at least 100 times worse. That's not over-exaggerating either. Since Sentinel came out, the amount of hackers has plummeted heavily. Nowadays I'm "lucky" to find 2 hackers a day, compared to the 1 hacker every 2 games last year.
A /report command that notifies staff of hackers is useful for us, but extremely inconvenient for the staff members. As some said: "A staff member can ban at least 10 players while doing reports in the time it takes them to ban 1 in game".
This "watchdog" you're mentioning by the way, is the name of another servers Anti-cheat.
Sentinel, as you may know, is the server anti-cheat.
Sentinel, our anti-cheat, works in a way where it flags a hacker. When a hacker is flagged, they don't immediately get banned. Instead, they will be banned as soon as a ban wave starts, a wave which bans every hacker that has been flagged in the time since the last ban wave stopped. But like I said, Sentinel doesn't always flag them. That's something that you may or may not have run into, and it can definitely hinder your game play.
Every now and then hackers do slip by, but this is when the community comes in to report the player themselves. That's the way to slowly but surely get rid of hackers. I understand that it could stress you out, but they aren't too common anymore. Sentinel is currently getting better and better & initiates ban waves more frequently than it used to.
It's not that Cube doesn't want to get rid of hackers, it's just impossible to make the server 100% hacker-free. If you look at other big servers, you'll notice that they also have lots of hackers. Cube has been trying to tackle this problem for a while now, and they've done really well this year..

With this, it's beyond clear that you were exaggerating the loss of hackers between last year and this year (I've played for a few years, and I've seen hackers with and without sentinel, there's no way it decreased a 100 fold). The last five games I played, I ended up with hackers in each one of them (sometimes more than one per game), here's *key word* evidence of a few of the hackers I've seen, which just shows how poor the system is. Obviously no server is hack free, but this server clearly has a problem with its system, (not to mention a few occasions where sentinel has actually false banned players).

False ban:

Hackers I passed by today:

Currently, the games already feel like they're somewhat unranked. Forcing players to not play competitively is impossible, and I'm sure that a lot of the competitive players will play there to farm wins since they're less likely to find other good players.

No one is forcing anyone to play anything, if anything the lack of ranked forces players to play unranked (default is unranked, therefore by your standard, everyone is being forced to play unranked currently). All adding ranked does is add a division for competitive players to play. The wins being farmed shouldn't even be a problem as wins from ranked and unranked should obviously be distinguished (as you mentioned a different skill level predominates both divisions therefore a different leaderboard should track both divisions).
I'm not certain, but I believe this isn't really something they can do much about. I do know that this bug can be avoided by not holding shields in your off hand. This glitch mostly, if not always, occurs when one is using a shield.

The no-hit glitch is a glitch that occurs in 1.8, perhaps why players haven't noticed it much in the forums (if requested I'll send footage of the glitch since I have so much)
This comes down to the simplest fix: Purchase a rank to go play the map you want.
It's not a feature that lets you summon a map, but it lets you join any games that are open, as there are always definitely over x maps available which you don't always see. (x being the amount of signs on the board)
The duplicate precaution you mentioned could work, but they'd have to majorly rework their map system.
And: Inactive games (maps with 0 people) always eventually get refreshed to change to another map. It doesn't happen a lot, but it is a feature.

The problem with map selection shouldn't be fixed by just "paying for it" that just blatantly undermines players that don't donate to the server (you can probably see why due to the issues that haven't been resolved yet). There are countless occasions when there are literally 4 or 5 mansions in the map selection, and 0 players in any of them, or 3 mushroom maps (40 player map is actually ridiculous) with 0 people, after talking with people on the server, most agreed that theres a select few maps that they enjoy, yet its that select few that rarely pops up in the ridiculous map selection. Keep in mind not everyone is willing to spend $80 just to get a map selection.
Sadly, this is pretty tedious to organise for a network so big.
There's always problems with these relating to:
-Power outages
-Internet disconnections
-Cross teams
-Hackers
-etc.
Tournaments are a pain to do, and will

For being one of the biggest servers on MC currently, a small tournament (perhaps not weekly) should not be too tedious for them. Not to mention power outages, and internet DCs happen in most online tournaments, it is an unfortunate case, but fairly rare. Cross teaming and hackers, should obviously be banned as it is against the rules, (it's common sense that a staff member should monitor the tournament)end up making a lot of players angry.
Having backup plans for when any of these problems (listed above) sounds simple and dandy, but it'd be even more of a nightmare to organize.
Once again, this is one of the biggest servers on minecraft, its a shame that huge servers such as this and mineplex end up being lazy given the amount of players they host.
This could be ported to the forums to try and convince people to join here, so I'm up for it.
The only issue: Some players don't want others seeing their stats.
A simple solution: Add it as an optional feature whether people can see your statistics of certain games or not.

I agree

How?
When?
Where?
A reconnection system is a dodgy thing to add, as there will always be cases where players would abuse of this in order to get incredibly cheap advantages in games. I don't want this to be a thing (and that's coming from someone who gets kicked by his internet frequently).
A spectating feature for friends and others isn't something I want to see either. Why? The sheer amount of ghosting that would happen will lead to the games being incredibly unenjoyable for the opponents, as they can't hide or plan anything.

Just like you mentioned earlier, internet dcs happen often (and for some reason on this server a downloading terrain dc happens to my friends and I quite often), therefore they should have a system that allows you to reconnect within 2 minutes (or another reasonable time) to reenter the game (obviously combat logging / and dcing would just result in death). Spectating is also a great idea, as ghosting already exists, and it isn't much of a problem. All of the people that spectate an eggwars games are the players that were eliminated in that game (and if their teammate is still alive, they usually stay to help their teammate out with spectating, that's the majority of spectators). But allowing others to spectate their friends matches would allow friends to record hacking from a 3rd person POV (just in case the friend can't record), and it would allow people to view potential Ytbers and increase popularity on cubecraft.

Reactions: ISworeSheWas18

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just like you mentioned earlier, internet dcs happen often (and for some reason on this server a downloading terrain dc happens to my friends and I quite often), therefore they should have a system that allows you to reconnect within 2 minutes (or another reasonable time) to reenter the game (obviously combat logging / and dcing would just result in death).
Well combat logging is determined... how?
A simple combat tag system won't prevent people from trying to do it, as all they need to do is prevent themselves from being hit.

Spectating is also a great idea, as ghosting already exists, and it isn't much of a problem. All of the people that spectate an eggwars games are the players that were eliminated in that game (and if their teammate is still alive, they usually stay to help their teammate out with spectating, that's the majority of spectators).
Currently it's not a major problem. Every now and then, ghosting completely ruins my plans in a game resulting in me having to use very common yet undetectable tactics in order to progress through the game.
If this spectating feature were added, the amount of ghosting would go up exponentially and actually become a common problem.

But allowing others to spectate their friends matches would allow friends to record hacking from a 3rd person POV (just in case the friend can't record), and it would allow people to view potential Ytbers and increase popularity on cubecraft.
Both things you've said is correct, however in the first case you could've joined a game together as your friends probably aren't always available to record for you out of nowhere. This is only one of the pro's in this feature, and I don't think this outweighs the ghosting potentiality as a whole.
Spectating YT'ers probably wouldn't work out too well if I'm correct to assume you can only spectate people on your friends list. Just spectating them in game won't really do much for their channel either.

Old_Santa

Aug 4, 2017
Well combat logging is determined... how?
A simple combat tag system won't prevent people from trying to do it, as all they need to do is prevent themselves from being hit. .
That is why they will die within a given time (1 minute to relog), for example, if you see a player log out, you are at the advantage as you will know the position at which he will log back in (if he does not, then he will die once the time limit ends).
Currently it's not a major problem. Every now and then, ghosting completely ruins my plans in a game resulting in me having to use very common yet undetectable tactics in order to progress through the game.
If this spectating feature were added, the amount of ghosting would go up exponentially and actually become a common problem..
What I'm saying is that the most common reason to ghost spectate is to help your teammates, that form of ghosting already exists, therefore adding spectate isn't affecting the "problem" that already exists. Personally I don't mind ghosting as it hardly helps anyways, most fights are direct in eggwars with e pearls etc. In all of my time, ghosting has yet to ruin my plans.
Both things you've said is correct, however in the first case you could've joined a game together as your friends probably aren't always available to record for you out of nowhere. This is only one of the pro's in this feature, and I don't think this outweighs the ghosting potentiality as a whole.
Spectating YT'ers probably wouldn't work out too well if I'm correct to assume you can only spectate people on your friends list. Just spectating them in game won't really do much for their channel either.
I referred to spectating friends, as that would be the most used method (there are many times when my friend is in a game, and I just want to watch for the fun of it), ghosting is not that major, spectators can't view inventories or see their chests. Also, Iswore referred to a badlion system of spectating (which can spectate any player), having a lot of spectators in one game inherently adds more value to the game and adds a memorable moment to the community.

Reactions: ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ
L

Lightning McQueen

If they log out and back in, let them be naked at their base . If they had no egg, elimination.

About ranked , im all for it . I have beenplaying teams because solo mode has no competition.
Heh, i like rankings

Old_Santa

Aug 4, 2017
If they log out and back in, let them be naked at their base . If they had no egg, elimination.

About ranked , im all for it . I have beenplaying teams because solo mode has no competition.
Heh, i like rankings
Yeah, that's also a good idea

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth

Teams or Clans

Unranked

Fix the No hit glitch.

Weekly tournaments

-ISworeSheWas18
What would an Unranked Game be? Normal items and Normal Health?
And... for the 'fix the anti-cheat system'
Well, it's still pretty new but it is IMPROVING. Give it some time. ;) Anyways, if you do see a hacker, just record and file a report. :P

L

Lightning McQueen

Today , 2 mins ago , there was - he's probs still at OP FFA Classic - a super hacker ; fly reach everything . Another hacker got kicked i believe. He dissappeared and re appeared

Is sentinel allowed to ban anymore?

Reactions: Old_Santa

Old_Santa

Aug 4, 2017
What would an Unranked Game be? Normal items and Normal Health?
And... for the 'fix the anti-cheat system'
Well, it's still pretty new but it is IMPROVING. Give it some time. ;) Anyways, if you do see a hacker, just record and file a report. :p
An unranked game would be as it is, currently there is no ranked system in eggwars, therefore you are playing an unranked game (where donators decide to vote on the items/health, with the status quo being normal health/items in the case of no one voting). I also recently started recording and uploading hackers, but it isn't as easy as it seems. 1) The files take a lot of space on the computer. 2) I have to edit it. 3) I have to upload it (takes a lot of time even in the rare occasion of nothing going wrong) 4) The burden of removing hackers should be on staff, not the players.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Ranked would be cool, with the top-ranked players recieving Cubelets and Points for prizes. Maybe some exclusive cosmetics as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom