Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi

Just purchased my rank jesterday.
First gold and from gold to emerald.
Total Costs were according to cubecraft €63. My Ideal transferred about €72.12!

I checked it and they only sent me the rank and i didnt even get a code for the T-shirt and i didnt select it.

Why did i pay more?

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Hi

Just purchased my rank jesterday.
First gold and from gold to emerald.
Total Costs were according to cubecraft €63. My Ideal transferred about €72.12!

I checked it and they only sent me the rank and i didnt even get a code for the T-shirt and i didnt select it.

Why did i pay more?
did you had the sort money on euro? or dollar or great britian dollor (standart) if the prices were without cents you had wrong payment setting

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
did you had the sort money on euro? or dollar or great britian dollor (standart) if the prices were without cents you had wrong payment setting
I dont know the standaard but i changed it to euro's but i dont know how to do the math

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
You haven't paid more, the price for an emerald rank is €71,62 and in British pounds, it costs £62,99. So you haven't paid to much you have paid the right amount.
The currency will, of course, be converted to your own currency so there is no problem with the €72 euro that you paid for your rank.

Some screenshots from the store:

With euro:
http://prntscr.com/hli2a2

With British pounds (currency by default):
http://prntscr.com/hli2fn

Hi

Thanks for your awnser!

Sincerly
qwertplaysmc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom