Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
This is @lars.l this time a suggestion about rank pvp or Assasins

It's the way you start at 0 profit
With a win you go after Bronze 1 and then you get 1 point at the end of the month
With 5 wins you go after bronze 2 and then you get 3 points at the end of the month
With 10 wins you go after Bronze 3 and then you get 8 points at the end of the month
At 20 wins you go after silver 1 and then you get a cubelet and 16 points at the end of the month
With 40 wins go after ziver 2 and then get 33 poits + 2 cublets at the end of the month
At 50 wins you go after silver 3 and then you get 50 points + 2 cublets at the end of the month
At 65 wins you go after gold 1 and then you get 53 points + 3 cublets at the end of the month
At 75 wins you go after gold 2 and then at the end of the month you get 58 points +4 cubelets
at 85 wins you go after gold 3 and then you get
65 points + 4 cubelets
With 100 wins you go after diamond 1 and then you get 100 poits + 7 cublets at the end of the month
For the real people cubecraft a few more
150 wins go after diamand 2 and you get 150 points and 10 cubelets
200 wins go after dianmand 3 and then you earn 225 points + 12 cublets
at 400 wins you go after noble and then you get 500 points + 30 cublets this is almost impossible in a month but if you have him you really get a lot

If you lose 1 win of it so if you have 10 wins and then you have 9 win for the month
(when the fight begins, you can see how high that person is, eg how much he has this season and how much previous and had the highest season)

Let us know what you think of it.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom