Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

catmcrin

Oct 21, 2013
south australia
i think it happens to alot of donators but in games when u enter certain games your rank will either go or dissapear, in parkour im lapiz but it says im stone and sometimes in the games server when u enter a game u lose your rank D: someone plz halp ty

Reactions: OnlyHalfRetarded

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Its Just A Simple Bug, And No One Has Gotten Points From Donating In Parkour Anyway, So There Isn't Much Of A Difference In Parkour Anyway.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Uhm, theres nothing on the website that allows you to pick server's its ALWAYS across the entire network. #Genius

If theres bugs with donator ranks not working, just PM me your username and I will fix it.
When my friend Boarsnouts got gold, he could only pick one of the servers to donate to, as well as GenixSparks30 who got gold, but only in kit pvp, smamd so she is stone in every other server.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
And why Boarsnouts has the rank in all the servers is because he got rubik to do a global command to set his rank in all servers to gold.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom