Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Timbo303

Sep 3, 2016
This is something I feel really sad about the microsoft partnered servers. If cubecraft ever made a second rank can you please convince Microsoft about how whenever you rank up from one rank to the next rank you get it at the exact price minus the price you paid for the rank you have now. This is what happened to Mineplex MCPE where the rankups gave NO MINECOIN DISCOUNTS thanks to STUPID Microsoft (Yes that is techinally what best describes microsoft when they do bad business skills because I know they aren't that stupid when it comes to games such as Halo and Rareware games). For that reason alone I cannot upgrade my rank from Lord to Duke as long as Microsoft is acting Stupid and not fixing that problem. As a hardcore java player it hurts to see this on bedrock because the little kids are getting scammed out of their money if they choose the wrong ranks. Please don't make the same mistake as Mineplex when you add a 2nd rank and onword. Also please no subscription based ranks as those would really suck for most users as we already have one server doing this and one server is already enough. Make sure the ranks are Lifetime. Have a great day.

Reactions: Despacito 2

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This is something I feel really sad about the microsoft partnered servers. If cubecraft ever made a second rank can you please convince Microsoft about how whenever you rank up from one rank to the next rank you get it at the exact price minus the price you paid for the rank you have now. This is what happened to Mineplex MCPE where the rankups gave NO MINECOIN DISCOUNTS thanks to STUPID Microsoft (Yes that is techinally what best describes microsoft when they do bad business skills because I know they aren't that stupid when it comes to games such as Halo and Rareware games). For that reason alone I cannot upgrade my rank from Lord to Duke as long as Microsoft is acting Stupid and not fixing that problem. As a hardcore java player it hurts to see this on bedrock because the little kids are getting scammed out of their money if they choose the wrong ranks. Please don't make the same mistake as Mineplex when you add a 2nd rank and onword. Also please no subscription based ranks as those would really suck for most users as we already have one server doing this and one server is already enough. Make sure the ranks are Lifetime. Have a great day.
If badlion is the server you are talking about doing subscription based ranks youre silly. You can but permanent ranks on badlion. It just costs the same as 5 months of the rank.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom