Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
So basically, I would love to see the option to randomize our cosmetics choices in-game instead of having to manually change them (like the cages and shields).
That's it

Reactions: ThatLadChris

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I think this would take a big amount of time to develop, especially for the cages. It would be something complicated to do as you would have to personalise each block of it and that is a difficult thing to do
Also, I think there are lots of options for cages ( some better than others ) that look completely fine without being customised.

So sorry, but this time I disagree

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I think this would take a big amount of time to develop, especially for the cages. It would be something complicated to do as you would have to personalise each block of it and that is a difficult thing to do
Also, I think there are lots of options for cages ( some better than others ) that look completely fine without being customised.

So sorry, but this time I disagree
Sorry, that wasn't what I meant, it's my fault I didn't explain my suggestion good enough... I now edited my suggestions I hope you understand it better and I would love to hear your thoughts!

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
Being able to have your cage and shield change at random from game to game is a fun idea. You could go from a lucky cage in one game to a regular glass cage in another, no harm done. If egg break messages can be randomized then cages could be too for a little fun.

Reactions: StonePlus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom